Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cru Tattoo

Options
  • 12-01-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi folks,

thinking of getting my first tattoo and wounding if anyone has used CRU Tattoo ( Dublin) and what their opinion of them is.

thanks
    Philon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 KSeraSera

Hi :)

I've had tattoos done in Cru before and been very happy with them with a guy called Eddie but they are forever changing tattoo artists in there so I've no idea who and what there work is like at the minute, seen there doing a groupon type deal at the minute aswell, an hours session for 49e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I personally wouldn't reccomend them, simply because I don't think the work I've seen from there is top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Got a piece done there back in 2008 and am fairly happy with it. Having said that a lot can change in 6 years and I'm fairly sure it's a different crowd running it now. The fact that they're running a groupon like deal would make me feel a bit wary of them. There are certainly better studios and artists literally a 5 minute walk away from them mind.

Advertisement