Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to turn vouchers into cash? Ulsterbank yourpoints

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not that I am aware. The intention is to reward you with a voucher. Why not just redeem a voucher and use it as intended?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Perhaps get the vouchers and then try to sell for cash. Granted you may take some loss on the face value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Not that I am aware. The intention is to reward you with a voucher. Why not just redeem a voucher and use it as intended?

Well there's a fairly expensive sub-woofer i want to buy and i have a lot of points.
    dudara wrote: »
    Perhaps get the vouchers and then try to sell for cash. Granted you may take some loss on the face value.

Yes not a bad idea but the vouchers only come in e10 form i think so would not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Inbox wrote: »
    Yes not a bad idea but the vouchers only come in e10 form i think so would not work.

How would it not work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sell a €10 voucher to family/friends for €8!

• Advertisement
Advertisement