Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters 2014.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Well he is the player everyone wants to see, it's amazing he's 38 and still at the top of his game, I wouldn't bet against him winning the world championship for the 3rd year in a row.

The scary thing is this is meant to be the first time in years he was putting in proper practice for a tournament. Then he win's it dropping 6 frames in 4 matches against the world's best. He looks to be enjoying snooker again which is scary for others. Obviously hard to know with Ronnie but if he starts putting in the effort he could win another 3 world titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nuts102 wrote: »
    but if he starts putting in the effort he could win another 3 world titles.

I'd say this is the driving force behind his thinking at the mo. Would love to see him break the record

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Myrddin wrote: »
    I'd say this is the driving force behind his thinking at the mo. Would love to see him break the record

Well that and what is he only 30 or 40 centuries behind Hendry. Should break that by the end of next season if he plays most events. Can see him mad to beat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Did I hear them say he is working with a sports physiologist to get his mind right for tournaments, whatever he is doing its working!

Advertisement