Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche

Options
  • 12-01-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

My friend is moving down to Waterford for work in the coming weeks and is looking for a good creche. She will be working near the IDA - if that makes a difference. She is taking a day to go down and look at them this week, any help appreciated. (She is not on boards, so I will pass on any suggestions) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'd recommend Kids Inc in Templars Hall, lovely friendly staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Thanks deisemum, will pass that on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

If you email Waterford Childcare committee they have a list if all registered crèches in Waterford. If you google them you should find it. Think they're fairly quick to reply.

Thanks sillysocks - I'm sure she said she has the names of them, just looking for some feedback as to where other parents recommend. I will pass it onto her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

No problem, afraid I can't help then though as we use a childminder!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭LiamD1977

I strongly recommend Waterford Childcare on the Northern Extension. We had our son in there and found them excellent. It would be very close to work as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jes6732

Pm sent :)

Thanks for the replies - have passed them on :)

Advertisement