Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party cutlery !

Options
  • 12-01-2014 3:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Where can i get party accessories(plates, cups, glasses) at reasonable price in dublin.

I am looking for shops which sell in wholesale :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Musgraves used to do some party stuff I haven't been there in a while but you could give them a ring?

(I'm assuming you can shop there as you're looking for wholesale)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jessica47

Hi tharmor I am planning for my wedding which is on 22nd Feb and when I was searching for wedding gifts, google landed me here. I have found various shopping stores for wedding and reception gifts but they all are in US. I am from united states too. I wish I could have help you. Let me check if these shopping websites deliver their products to your place as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭nitros7

Deals do 8 plastic wine glasses for €1.50
    http://www.dealz.ie/plastic-wine-disposable-8-pack

And plenty other partyware.
    Id imagine they are as cheap as any bulk discounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jessica47

tharmor wrote: »
    Where can i get party accessories(plates, cups, glasses) at reasonable price in dublin.

I am looking for shops which sell in wholesale :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey are you located in dublin, CA or dublin,Ireland.

quite confused :confused:

Advertisement