Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe Creme Cigars

Options
  • 12-01-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

Anyone know where i can get Cafe Creme cigars? Are they available in shops such as Tescos, Centra etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Most shops would have them, Tesco, Topaz, etc.

If you buy a complete box, always check it is full (10). Sometimes shop sell singles and don't mark the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawBreaker123

Thanks paulgalway, Tesco have Cafe Creme Blues on their website. No sign of Originals (yellows).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawBreaker123

Hi guys, Went to Tesco today and the guy at the desk never heard of them! Any suggestions ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Some staff are not aware of them, or they may have run out of stock which happens some times.

I often have to show my current tin or look over the counter at the shelf/drawer yourself - you might spot them.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Hamstrings59

do ye inhale cafe cremes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

do ye inhale cafe cremes?

No

Advertisement