Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re homing a lion head dwarf rabbit

• 12-01-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals. I have a trusted pet rabbit called Elvis. She is a six year old Grey lion headed dwarf rabbit and is solely a house pet who roams the kitchen most of the day and is kept in her hutch at night. She is a very social girl, has a very playful manner and for me has been great company. Due to family circumstances I unfortunately have to try find her a new home. She has her own wooden purpose built hutch, food bowls carrier, beds etc which will all go with her so her only cost will be food which are pellets, flakes and some veg which comes to less than ten Euros a month. She is also toilet trained and has two new corner litter trays
    I must say that she is a social animal and would not be suited to being locked away in a spare room or cold shed 20 hours a day. If anyone has any interest in taking her or seeing her please PM me for photos or more details.
    Thank you, Chuck and Elvis :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement