Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHILD G.P VISITS

Options
  • 12-01-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I brought my 2 year old son to the doctors on Monday 6th of Jan and he was clearly sick, bad cough, runny nose, not eating...just not himself. The doctor gave him the all clear after a half assed examination. I paid, although not happy and left.
    My son then got worse over the next day, thinking he would get better himself as the doctor had said.
    We brought him back to the doctors on Wednesday 8th of Jan to be told that he had a very bad throat infection leading into an ear infection.

Anyways, we had to pay the €50 AGAIN for the appointment. Am I wrong in saying that you don't pay again if a child is brought back in with the same problems that weren't spotted at the first appointment? The receptionist said that's only if its the following day (ie Monday to Tuesday). I wasn't fully convinced, paid and left. Only to be told, twice since, that what they did is in fact illegal.

Does anyone know what the story is with this procedure?
    Thanks in advance
    Seánie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I've no idea why you thought Postgraduates was a suitable forum for such a question, especially since you already started a similar thread elsewhere.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement