Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing a module twice

Options
  • 12-01-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I set up a new a/c to ask this as I'd rather those who know me are unaware of this issue.

With results out shortly I think there's a possibility I've failed the same module twice. Can I repeat it again or are there further conditions attached? I can't find anything on the UCD website. I'd really appreciate it if any of you can help.

And btw I'm not completely braindead :) I've just been going through alot of personal stuff

Thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I'm fairly sure its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nestwin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Yes you can repeat it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

You can repeat it as many times as you like, it's fine. Also, it only counts as one fail on your GPA, so it is capped at 2.0 (i.e when you pass it, you will have a P in your results and a value of 2.0 GPA attached to it. Regardless of if you get 40% or 100% in the repeat).

Advertisement