Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars in gortlee area

Options
  • 12-01-2014 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi guys, not sure this is the right place but just to let anyone living round Gortlee know-our car was broken into last night. When the guards came they said there had been 5 reports in the area this morning-nothing taken, a window smashed and they wreaked the lock on the glovebox-which wasn't even locked.

Just to remind everyone not to leave anything in the cars, just in case-doubt they would call back again a night later but you never know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Didn't hear anything about this but I must mention it to the relations who are living there. Can you PM me which area exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I live up that way, and this is the first I heard of it. Cheers.
    The mother has a habit of not locking things, so I'll go round checking at night now.
    Can you say the area on here? Or does it have to be via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

kiddums wrote: »
    I live up that way, and this is the first I heard of it. Cheers.
    The mother has a habit of not locking things, so I'll go round checking at night now.
    Can you say the area on here? Or does it have to be via PM?

I live on the main Gortlee road, but according to the guards at least 2 were in the estates-they were on their way to the other 2 after ours, didn't say where they were

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Seems like there have been more in Whitethorn Park - linky

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Mates neighbours had their car window smashed in and glove box searched, that was 2 days ago few months back it was my mates car it happened too, they are up in Beinn Aoibhan

• Advertisement
Advertisement