Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabs or spaces for indentation?

Options
2»

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

FicheCuig wrote: »
    Redundant and useless are synonyms!

Oh no you didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

FicheCuig wrote: »
    Redundant and useless are synonyms!
    Please tell me you have never worked on any safety-related systems. Or built anything that might in some way harm a person if it failed.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Sparks wrote: »
    Please tell me you have never worked on any safety-related systems. Or built anything that might in some way harm a person if it failed.
    Or anything in telecoms or storage involving a cyclic uselessness redundancy checksum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 FicheCuig

Sparks wrote: »

I knew you could! :pac: Please tell me you know what a synonym is?
    oscarBravo wrote: »
    Or anything in telecoms or storage involving a cyclic uselessness redundancy checksum.

Redundant != redundancy. :pac: Please tell me you understand what context is?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Hmmm time to report this thread to the....oh.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭kidneyfan

I have to say that tabs rule and whitespace drools but why oh why would you send whitespace to a machine if whitespace is going to impact the performance?

TABS!

Advertisement