Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection.

Options
  • 12-01-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

How do i get a new house connected up to the network? What costs are involved. Do I have to then take a contract with eircom or can i choose whatever provider I like?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

UrbanFret wrote: »
    How do i get a new house connected up to the network? What costs are involved. Do I have to then take a contract with eircom or can i choose whatever provider I like?
    Hi UrbanFret
    You should give our sales team a call on 1901, but yes there is a 12 month contract for line. Prices vary according to plans / bundles. Prices are shown here.
    Tony

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi UrbanFret
    You should give our sales team a call on 1901, but yes there is a 12 month contract for line. Prices vary according to plans / bundles. Prices are shown here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Hi UrbanFret
    Tony
    Ok tony thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi UrbanFret
    Tony
    Ok tony thanks.
    No worries UrbanFret

Free phone 1800503303 is also a good number to reach sales on :)

Al

Advertisement