Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office Subscription

Options
  • 12-01-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Myself and two family members got new laptops over christmas. None of the laptops came with Microsoft Word/Excel preinstalled on them. I was going to buy the Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium and install it on to the 3 laptops. It says on the box that it can be used for up to 5 devices. I am wondering after the one year subscription will I have to buy new subscriptions or should it still work? We don't need the latest versions or anything. Also to note I am moving to Canada in a few weeks - will that affect my subscription as we won't all be in the same household but using the one product key.
    I have never bought it before as I had it on my old computer and never had to buy/subscribe. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement