Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no boards

Options
  • 12-01-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭

For a while today when I tried to access this site a page asking me to login to my modem kept coming up while I was able to google anything so my connection was fine.It seemed to be only this site I couldn't access what could have caused this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

ofcork wrote: »
    For a while today when I tried to access this site a page asking me to login to my modem kept coming up while I was able to google anything so my connection was fine.It seemed to be only this site I couldn't access what could have caused this?

Try deleting your cache on your browser, close and reopen it and try accessing Boards. It was probably because your router lost a connection? If you can access Boards on another browser such as Internet Explorer then this is your issue. A refresh of its history should do the job.

Advertisement