Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Lease Early

Options
  • 12-01-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

my landlord asked for a months rent of 600euro and a 1000euro deposit up front and he has not stuck to his agreements either the house is extremely damp and there is things he said he would do that he never did. my lease is up in april but i have found a cheaper house to move to but i am worried that the house wont be there when my contract is up. i have explained to my landlord that i am having financial trouble and he worked out a plan for me but four weeks later he changed his mind and wanted extra rent to cover rent arrears during them weeks. i am struggling to pay it back as i dont get very much money. should i just tell him to keep the deposit and move out now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

OP please dont post in old zombie threads it causes problems for the hamsters.

I've moved your post to it's own thread

Advertisement