Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saehan Media Plant - Abandoned?

Options
  • 13-01-2014 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Took the young fella for a spin through Hazelwood earlier today and ended up at the Saehan plant, so I decided to take a lap around the outside of the factory before heading back through the forest.

Halfway through around we heard what I think was a generator, and some loud banging coming from inside the building, I didn't bother investigating and we just headed home but as we saw no cars or people parked around the grounds and this was on a very wet Sunday it made me curious if there is some sort of work being done within the building?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I'd say there was some work been done alright, perhaps not by the keepers of Saehen, lots of copper in that factory, by any chance did you report it to the Gardaí??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    I'd say there was some work been done alright, perhaps not by the keepers of Saehen, lots of copper in that factory, by any chance did you report it to the Gardaí??

No I didn't report it, firstly I was also trespassing, and without sounding too negative about the Gardaí (I respect they have a hard job) the last time I tried to report a break in to them was to a vacant council house on my estate and they refused to call out as I wasn't the owner reporting it, and I should contact the council. Never thought about the copper though.

Advertisement