Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off the Fence....and looking to go sub 3 hrs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

Best of luck tomorrow FBOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Ferris B

Get stuck in and bring home the bacon...unless of course your leg falls off.

And no watch...you appear to do better without it.

1:26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,499 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

No idea what you're planning for tomorrow but all the best with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Ferris B

Sub 1:30 on 1.5 hips. Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Well done M, impressive stuff and your only half fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Ferris B wrote: »
    tang1 wrote: »
    Well done M, impressive stuff and your only half fit.

Cheers Gents. I certainly felt the impact of the lack of miles over the last few weeks, B.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Well done! Great performance, especially considering the prep wasn't ideal what with the half hip and all :rolleyes:. And Mrs Mc got a PB, so she gets the ticket, yes ?

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    Well done! Great performance, especially considering the prep wasn't ideal what with the half hip and all :rolleyes:. And Mrs Mc got a PB, so she gets the ticket, yes ?

Cheers G. Nice A Goal performance from you. Well done. You looked very comfortable on the run in.....when we got back to the car there was a message on my phone with an offer of two more tickets so yes she gets a ticket:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

does that mean you have a spare one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

Seriously though did you hear about that poor chap, put injuries in perspective.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0919/728964-man-dies-at-dublin-half-marathon/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

well done out there today on an injured body - you were far too quick for me though, sorry I missed you at the finish straight! just made it in time to catch Denis, BG & aquinn, phew! enjoy the match tomorrow #coybib

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Ferris B wrote: »

He sauntered to the finish looking very relaxed :)

Chip Time : 01:29:17 (PB remains @ 01:28:56)
    Overall Position : 398
    Category (M45) : 39

Prerace:

It had been May 2013 since I last raced a half and as a result I have a fairly soft PB based on my subsequent performances at other distances. The original plan was to target something below 1:25 in this. However, the hip/glute/back injury I have been deal with since the Frank Duffy meant that I had run less than 50 miles since that event so the original target was never going to be on. I hadn't even decided if I was running until Thursday and then I was undecided of my plan until Ferris gave me a talking to on Friday.....so plan was to start in front of the 1:30 pacers and to also finish in front of them. How much I would finish in front of them by would be determined by how the body held up.

Headed in early as usual with Mrs Mc and made sure I had the watch this time. Bumped into Kennyg and a few other St Anne’s parkrunners as we parked and headed up to the start. Great buzz around. Said Hello to the pacing crew and few more parkrunners before dropping the gear and getting in a couple of warm miles down the North Road. Then headed back to take my place in Wave 1 just in front of 1:30 guys. I was very relaxed as I had no expectation or real target other than get a good workout and come out the other end in one piece.

Race

Miles 1-6

Uneventful and all went according to plan. Got a shout out from the St Anne’s parkrun support crew lead by Mrs Kennyg. I kept pace with the 1:30 group as planned until half way. All good even splits.

06:47/06:51/06:50/06:50/06:48/06:43

Miles 7-11

Took advantage of the hill outside the park to build a bit of momentum and used this to push on a little as we re-entered the park leaving the pacing group behind. I was joined here by a St Anne's parkrunner and we pushed on together with another lad for the next few miles. We chatted as we went and it was all very relaxed. Splits picked up a bit to take advantage of the downhill again as planned and as to be expected. When we left the park onto Conyngham Road I told the guys with me to push on that I was just going to try to hold it steady. They did and by the time we re-entered the park the parkrun guy had 100m on me. I had no inkling or desire to give chase.

06:33/06:45/06:36/06:30/06:36

Miles 12-13.1

When we hit the hill I just plodded up it. I was surprised at how much my quads were burning (I am blaming the deepwater running on this one) and my legs felt the lack of recent miles. I just let them do whatever they wanted which turned out not to be very much. A lot of people passed me here and as I had never felt at any stage since the start that I was racing I just let them off. Many of them I recognised from the 1:30 pacing group that I had run with earlier. The splits tell it all here. I got an unexpected shout out on the finishing strait from Annapr....whom later advised me that unfortunately she had pulled up after 5m. Get well soon, Anna. Also got another welcome shout out from the St Anne's parkrun crew, one of whom highlighted the female runner on my right shoulder who was about to pass me. I am afraid we were too close to the line to let that happen as the potential for slagging would have been too much if she passed me on the line and there was photographic evidence so I did enough to hold her off.

07:05/07:13/01:11(06:13 pace)

Postrace: Headed back down to the finish strait to cheer people home. As usual I missed loads of people passing, shud’ve gone to specsavers, but witnessed strong PB finishes from Murph, BG and Mrs Mc among others. Well done to all.

Unfortunately I also witnessed the medics heading down to try to help the guy who collapsed about 800m from home. I know from their faces on the way back that the news was not good. My heart goes out to his family and friends and to all those who witnessed the events on Saturday. I still have a clear image in my head of passing the person on Military Hill a couple of years ago as he was being worked on. So sad.

Met up with plenty of boardies and parkrunners afterwards. All in good form with loads of PB in the bag. Enjoyed the chat and a couple of flapjacks . Thanks to TFGR.

Verdict: Putting everything in perspective I can’t be too disappointed given the run in I had to this event but it was a real reality check on where I am.

Injury update: Leg/back was significantly better on Sunday than the day after the Frank Duffy but it is still far from 100%.

What’s next: After much deliberation I have decided not to run DCM 2015. Having lost over 200 miles from the training cycle over the last month including the two biggest mileage weeks I do not believe that I have time to do justice to a sub 3 attempt. If I am not going for sub 3 I think I would be far better off taking the time to recover fully and getting the pompoms out than lining up to run for the sake of running. Mrs Mc has been front and centre supporting me at 5 of the 6 marathons that I have done to date and it is now my turn get on my bike and do my bit to shout her and everyone else I can, home on the 26th.

I am going to start building back up this week and if all goes OK I will target the Waterford Half in early December to round off the year and get me set for the next cycle……….Boston 2016:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Well done, FBOT, that was a great run when you're injured, and a really good report. I'd say it's a good decision about DCM too. Onwards & upwards!

HelenAnne wrote: »
    Well done, FBOT, that was a great run when you're injured, and a really good report. I'd say it's a good decision about DCM too. Onwards & upwards!

Thanks HelenAnne. Missed you afterwards but you were looking very focused on the run in. Congrats on the PB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

FBOT01 wrote: »
    Thanks HelenAnne. Missed you afterwards but you were looking very focused on the run in. Congrats on the PB.

Thank you! Sorry I was so much the opposite of a ray of sunshine before the race, I was SO NERVOUS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Well done M, smart decision on DCM I think to. I'm sure you'll look good on the sidelines with the pom-poms!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

Fair play on the race on Saturday, M. Big decision you made in not doing DCM, but if in any doubt and not in the frame of mind or body to give it 100%, a wise one.

Full steam ahead for Boston, hopefully you will be fresh and ready to go for that one... make sure to get in plenty of downhill training!

tang1 wrote: »
    Well done M, smart decision on DCM I think to. I'm sure you'll look good on the sidelines with the pom-poms!!

Cheers B.
    Killerz wrote: »
    Fair play on the race on Saturday, M. Big decision you made in not doing DCM, but if in any doubt and not in the frame of mind or body to give it 100%, a wise one.

Full steam ahead for Boston, hopefully you will be fresh and ready to go for that one... make sure to get in plenty of downhill training!

Thanks J. Unfortunately for you I will be bending your ear for advice on Boston over the next while so be prepared!!

Fair play, Mark, enjoyed that report - that's some time for an "all very relaxed" run off four weeks of hardly any running at all. Pity about DCM but seems like the right call. Plus it will add a bit of spice to the Boston adventure.

• Advertisement

great report and well done, super time on an injured body, you looked fresh as a daisy when I met you, onwards to Boston :)

Murph_D wrote: »
    Fair play, Mark, enjoyed that report - that's some time for an "all very relaxed" run off four weeks of hardly any running at all. Pity about DCM but seems like the right call. Plus it will add a bit of spice to the Boston adventure.

Cheers D. The "all very relaxed" bit finished when I re-entered the park and was replace by the "plodding" bit....I think we need to start planning the Boston Adventure soon now that your are confirmed as well. :pac::pac:
    Firedance wrote: »
    great report and well done, super time on an injured body, you looked fresh as a daisy when I met you, onwards to Boston :)

Thanks AM. I was aerobically as fresh as a daisy alright but my legs were begging me to sit down pleaseeeee :eek:

Cheers B.

Thanks J. Unfortunately for you I will be bending your ear for advice on Boston over the next while so be prepared!!

No problem, you won't be able to shut me up! Start by booking your accommodation - should be a good few places with 'free cancellation', giving you at least a fall back option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Bloody great running D - that time is 1 second outside my PB! I'll see you out on the roads very soon #comeback

Edit: wrong thread - ah I'm sure you're running well too Mark!!!

Still doing the exercises, the yoga and trying to fit in some pool work when I can. Back running and on a slow build up.

24/09/2015 - 5.8m @ 08:33 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy)

A few nice easy miles along the Mar Menor in Espana in the Sunshine with Ferris. With no DCM on the horizon for me this year my warm weather training camp didn't involve too much training :)

25/09/2015 - 5m @ 08:29 avg pace (Genearl Aerobic - Easy)

A few more nice easy miles along the Mar Menor in Espana in the Sunshine with a friend who is hoping to make his DCM debut this year. Did a bit of sea running later in the evening.

29/09/2015 - 5.2m @ 08:05 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy)

Back at base and working at getting back into it.

30/09/2015 - 8.8m @ 08:14 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy) plus 3.4m @ 11:56 avg pace (Recovery)

Nice evening run with Ferris along the Clontarf Seafront. Knew Mrs Mc would struggle this evening with her 10m MLR so headed out when I finished to link up with her for her last 3 miles.......gave me a few nice easy recovery miles on the grass and helped her finish out the job.

02/10/2015 - 6.3m @ 08:24 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy)

Lunchtime run in St Anne's. A bit of a slog.

04/10/2015 - 12m @ 07:36 avg pace (MLR - Progressive)

Planned on joining Ferris for 10 as part of his planned 12 miler. End up doing the full 12 with the final 3 at sub 7min pace. Leg/hip/back held up well but felt the lack of recent miles. Lungs seemed to have handled the lay-off far better than the legs.

First +30 mile week since the FD.

Plan is to kick off training plan for Waterford Half this week so hopefully that will help me moved from my current "Nojo'd" state back into being Fully Mojo'd again.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

Still doing the exercises, the yoga and trying to fit in some pool work when I can. Back running and on a slow build up.

24/09/2015 - 5.8m @ 08:33 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy)

A few nice easy miles along the Mar Menor in Espana in the Sunshine with Ferris. With no DCM on the horizon for me this year my warm weather training camp didn't involve too much training :)

25/09/2015 - 5m @ 08:29 avg pace (Genearl Aerobic - Easy)

A few more nice easy miles along the Mar Menor in Espana in the Sunshine with a friend who is hoping to make his DCM debut this year. Did a bit of sea running later in the evening.

29/09/2015 - 5.2m @ 08:05 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy)

Back at base and working at getting back into it.

30/09/2015 - 8.8m @ 08:14 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy) plus 3.4m @ 11:56 avg pace (Recovery)

Nice evening run with Ferris along the Clontarf Seafront. Knew Mrs Mc would struggle this evening with her 10m MLR so headed out when I finished to link up with her for her last 3 miles.......gave me a few nice easy recovery miles on the grass and helped her finish out the job.

:

why was my face that much of a give away that I was going to bow out after 6 miles or was it the tears as I crawled to the door !!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Mrs Mc wrote: »
    why was my face that much of a give away that I was going to bow out after 6 miles or was it the tears as I crawled to the door !!! :)

He's obviously very intuitive and empathetic... A true modern man :D

annapr wrote: »

Got it in one, Anna!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

annapr wrote: »

thats it Anna ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Hey, I'm sorry to see you won't be at DCM this year. I'm not just because I was hoping to shadow you as my own personal pacer again :rolleyes:

I'm not quite where I was for Berlin last year but I've still taken the decision to head off with the 3 hour pacers. Shur what's the worst that can happen... I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm going around. If the see the 3 hour balloons ahead of me you'll know the wheels have come off :D

Best of luck with the recovery and build up to Boston

Hey, I'm sorry to see you won't be at DCM this year. I'm not just because I was hoping to shadow you as my own personal pacer again :rolleyes:

I'm not quite where I was for Berlin last year but I've still taken the decision to head off with the 3 hour pacers. Shur what's the worst that can happen... I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm going around. If the see the 3 hour balloons ahead of me you'll know the wheels have come off :D

Best of luck with the recovery and build up to Boston

Cheers, G. Best of luck on the 26th and I will be sporting my very bright orange Berlin Jacket on the sidelines so I shouldn't be easily missed.

I will be looking out for you in the shadow of the 3hr pacer biding your time to push on. Hopefully we will see you in McGrattan's afterwards..........you still owe me a half dozen drinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Cheers, G. Best of luck on the 26th and I will be sporting my very bright orange Berlin Jacket on the sidelines so I shouldn't be easily missed.

Marathon day outfit sorted, very important :D

aquinn wrote: »
    Marathon day outfit sorted, very important :D

More importantly I have supported in it before so won't be doing anything new on race day :P

More importantly I have supported in it before so won't be doing anything new on race day :P

I'm in trouble so, have not even thought about my supporters outfit and there's less than 2 weeks to go!!! :eek::eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

13 days, how have you not planned this already. Even FBOT01 is ready. I hope you have the supporters table ordered and stocked? Novices can't wait!

seeing as you liked it so much I think you might need some Tuesday morning motivation too what's the story here then M?

Firedance wrote: »
    seeing as you liked it so much I think you might need some Tuesday morning motivation too what's the story here then M?

Cheers AM. Still running and planning on doing Waterford Half. Hip and mojo are still not quite there but are getting there.:pac:

My running lately has been a bit more consistent than my logging on here and life is pretty OK so who’s complaining ;)

I'd like to be coming on here like Killerz with some mad PB or endurance feat to report but I am afraid there is nothing of the sort.

Glute/hip/back still not 100% and haven't been as diligent as I should be with exercise. Haven't made it to the pool in a couple of weeks either..........on the plus side I was in Cardiff from Ireland v France so October was far from a write off!!

October summary as follows:

05/10/2015 - 11/10/2015
    Mon - Rest
    Tues - 8m @ 08.44 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy) Joined Murph for this one. Very pleasant evening work.
    Wed - 6.2m @ 08:56 avg pace (Recovery) Lunchtime recovery slog with Yaboya. Company is alway a nice distraction. Yaboya was still feeling the effects of Athlone 3/4.
    Thurs - 8m @ 08:16 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy) This time I had Ferris for company to while away the time.
    Fri - Rest
    Sat - 9.3m @ 07:54 avg pace (Progression) Early start on a very pleasant morning. Not as progressive as I would have liked it to be.
    Sun - No running as in Cardiff for Ireland v France............no words!!!

11/10/2015 - 18/10/2015
    Mon - No running. Bristol the day after the night before.............no words!!!
    Tues - No running. Family wedding.
    Wed - 8.2m @ 07:17 avg pace (LT - 20mins LT/4mins Jog/16mins LT) first session of any kind in a while. Have felt worse.
    Thurs - No running. Life got in the way. Sports massage in the evening. Bounced off the table when she went to work on the right hip flexor and ITB
    Fri - 3.5m @ 08:30 avg pace (Recovery) Canned it after 3.5m as legs too tender from Sports Massage the previous evening. Family Wedding in the afternoon;
    Sat - No running. The day after the night before.
    Sun - 8.5m @ 08:14 avg pace (General Aerobic - Easy) Spent the day looking for excuse not to run. Eventually I manned up and got on with it. Hip a bit tender

19/10/2015 - 25/10/2015
    Mon - Rest
    Tues – 8.9m @ 08:18 avg pace (General Aerobic) Post Yoga run. Skipped the hill sprints and strides
    Wed – 9.2m @ 08:14 avg pace (Endurance) Enjoyable run with Ferris probably should have been a little more progressive than it was.
    Thurs – 3.1m @ 11:31 avg pace. Joined Mrs Mc for 3 easy miles as she prepares for the Big One on Monday.
    Fri – 9m @ 08:00 avg pace (VO2 Max 6x1k @ 3-5k) Did this out on the grass along the coast. Windy and tough. Nowhere near the pace I need to be hitting but hip survived OK. Bumped in Duanington on a leisurely jog home from work. Looked relaxed and ready to go for Monday.
    1k Paces – 06:20/06:04/06:27/06:34/06:33/06:26
    Sat - Rest.
    Sun – 12.2m @ 07:49 avg pace (Endurance) A warm afternoon jaunt around the Southside with Ferris. We took in the last two miles of the DCM Course to make sure we knew what we were missing.

26/10/2015 - 01/11/2015
    Mon – Rest. The rest was only from running. Spent the day on the bike jumping from point to point supporting Mrs Mc and others doing DCM. Mrs Mc did a cracking job and came home smiling. Great run by her and well deserved result on her debut. I had a great day out in the company of my Sister-in-Laws who were cheering and as loud at miles 25 if not louder, as they had been at mile 2.
    Was delighted to see all the great performances from the folks around here and beyond and enjoyed catching up with so many in McGrattan’s afterwards.
    Tues – Rest. Life got in the way.
    Wed – 2.8m @ 08:19 avg pace. This should have been 9m including 6 @ LT but my hip failed the TRR pain test so I toddled home tail between my legs to use the time more wisely doing my rehab exercises and foam rolling rather than sucking it up and potentially doing more damage.
    Thurs – 6.3m @ 08:10 avg pace (General Aerobic) Yesterday’s decision to can the LT run and do exercises instead paid dividend and I manage to get in 6 relatively comfortable miles followed by more exercises and foam rolling;
    Fri – 7m @ 07:36 avg pace (General Aerobic – Steady w10x100m strides) Change of strategy today. I have been doing a lot of slow running lately with the opinion that this was helping/protecting the hip. I decided today that I might be better off focusing on form and getting more mobility into the joint rather than running slow with a shorten stride. The longer fuller stride meant that I ended up running faster. The speed was a by-product rather than the aim. Did the strides along the seafront.
    Sat – 3.1m @ 08:33 avg pace (St Anne’s parkrun) Nice friendly fun run around St Anne’s parkrun in fancy dress followed by coffee with the volunteer crew.
    Sun – 13.1m @ 07:20 avg pace (Endurance) Decided to stick with the longer stride faster run option for the one. Headed off into town and up into the PP along the DCM course from JJ Bridge to North Road. This is indeed a good drag and if I am racing and pacing along this route at some point in the future I won’t be too worried if the pace drops by +10sec/mile on this section. Came back along the canal and pulled the plug after the planned 13 even though I was 2 miles from home as all had gone well up to that point and didn’t want to push my luck.

That’s almost up to date. Will summarise this week later and then make a real effort to get back to logging daily as it is hard to remember the detail of each run when you block report them like this.

The faster running or the less plodding has certainly helped bring the Mojo up a level this week. I just need to be careful not to get carried away with it and neglect the fact that I still have an issue with the glute/hip that needs to be managed and rehabed until 100% sorted.

Next up is 1:40 pacing at the Gingerbread Half on the 22nd November followed by Waterford Half on 5th December which I signed up for today. Might throw in a parkrun painfest at some stage before the end of the year if all else goes to plan.

I'd like to be coming on here like Killerz with some mad PB or endurance feat to report but I am afraid there is nothing of the sort.

Haha. I'd love to come on to boards more often and keep a regular log :)

Nice couple of things in the pipeline there for you over next month or so to form a solid base for Boston. Wish I was going!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Glute/hip/back still not 100% and haven't been as diligent as I should be with exercise.

Do your exercises you silly billy :D
    Next up is 1:40 pacing at the Gingerbread Half on the 22nd November

I would have been surgically attached to your pacer's balloon only Killerz did such a good job in September. A lucky escape for you :pac::pac::pac:

02/11/2015 Rest - 1hr Pilates Class

03/11/2015 8.8m @ 07:56 avg pace (General Aerobic)

Run to Yoga. Skipped the strides which were in the plan but got a decent 90min Yoga Class in which wasn't in the plan.

04/11/2015 7m @ 07:53 avg pace (General Aerobic)

Had to kick myself out the door for this but got the planned miles in. Still trying to focus on form to avoid subconsciously compensating for the hip issue and causing knock-on problems elsewhere.

05/11/2015 Rest

06/11/2015 5m @ 09:12 (Recovery on Grass)

07/11/2015 Rest - Unplanned

First lie in, in I can't remember how long. Life got in the way for the rest of the day so no running. Plan had 10k tune-up race which I was never planning on doing but in previous cycles I would have substituted in a parkrun or a 10k time trial but did nada today. Off to do me exercises now so the day isn't a complete write-off on the running front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Kennyg71

MrsMC giving me boards tuition, tired reading about your sessions
    You deserve rest��

08/11/2015 10m @ 07:50 avg Pace (General Aerobic - Comfortable)

Mrs Mc kicked me out the door in the late afternoon for this one. I duely did what I was told but in doing so I forgot to reconnect the sink waste pipe that I had disconnected to fit a new dishwasher. Remembered about 3.5m into my run and made a beeline for home in the hope of averting disaster. Got home before any damage was done, fixed the problem then headed back out for another 5 miles. Enjoyable run and the leg again felt better in the latter miles when it was nicely warmed up and I was running a little faster.

09/11/2015 Rest - No running but will be heading to 1hr Pilates Class later this evening.

First pilates, now the yoga. You'll be borrowing TbL's joss sticks next. :pac:

First pilates, now the yoga. You'll be borrowing TbL's joss sticks next. :pac:

Needs must, D!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

He also asked to borrow my yoga mankini D :)

TbL

What an image that conjures up. No wonder he left that waste pipe disconnected.

He also asked to borrow my yoga mankini D :)

TbL

Unfortunately it was far too small!!
    What an image that conjures up. No wonder he left that waste pipe disconnected.

Waste pipe all sorted and working fine, thanks D :D

Anyone like to recommend a good Strength and Conditioning Book for Runners. I think it is time that I conceded that it is a necessary evil part of my training and started to understand what is good and what is potentially bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement