Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off the Fence....and looking to go sub 3 hrs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Jayus, be careful with them Alpha Male final reps.
    Glad the hammer didn't give up, otherwise you'd be blaming me :)

I will be leaving that Alpha male stuff to the Alpha males for the next while;)

Tuesday 04/03/2014
    14.34m @ 08:13 avg pace (Med-Long)

Lovely day for this one. Not a lot to say about it other than that it was real slog but job done.
    5m @ 08:20 avg pace
    5m @ 08:15 avg pace
    4.34m @ 08:00 avg pace

Legs probably still a little heavy after Monday's massage but Left hamstring didn't feel any worse than the rest.

Wednesday 05/03/2014
    06:54m @ 09:02 avg pace (Recovery)

Joined Ferris B for lunchtime recovery run. Nothing to report.

Thursday 06/03/2014
    9.57m @ 08:06 avg pace (General Aerobic)

Joined Ferris B for pleasant run along the seafront. I am skipping the long run this weekend due to Ballycotton on Sunday. So just keeping the odometer ticking over and making up some miles with this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭Gavlor

What's your plan for Sunday?

Gavlor wrote: »
    What's your plan for Sunday?

Original plan was to have a right go at this but I have been having some hamstring issues so I am now looking at going out at 06:25 or thereabouts and cranking it up on the way home if the leg holds up. My PB for 10m is 64:36 so with the way the last couple of weeks have panned out I would see it as a good days work if I could improve on that and move on to Connemara injury free.

Friday 07/03/2014
    5.16m @ 09:00 avg pace

Another lovely day for a run with heat in the sun and everything.

Nice easy lunchtime recovery run and didn't bother even looking at the watch during it. The plan had a recovery with some strides in for today and the hardest thing I had to do today was to avoid the temptation to do the strides. As a trotted down the Avenue in St Anne's it was screamed out to me to "just do a couple. Sure what harm?".....having had my fill of stupidity for this week I resisted. I will save all my endorphin's, adrenaline, etc. for the back nine of Sunday....the business end of the weekend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Ferris B

FBOT01 wrote: »
    "just do a couple. Sure what harm?"

Knowing your form I'm surprised you didn't.:)

And don't worry you still have a chance at the park run tomorrow to properly fcek up ballycotton:D

Ferris B wrote: »
    And don't worry you still have a chance at the park run tomorrow to properly fcek up ballycotton:D

Not running parkrun in the morn. There's a rookie RD on....some bloke called Ferris something or other.....so just tagging along to bail him out when he needs it;)

Saturday 08/03/2014
    4.44m @ 09:00 avg pace

A little early morning leg loosener. All good tw. All road now lead to Ballycotton. Looking forward to my first outing down there I have heard nothing but good things about it.

PS nice win for Ireland today. Great way for BOD to sign off in Lansdowne. Class act:cool:

• Advertisement

Saturday 08/03/2014
    4.44m @ 09:00 avg pace

A little early morning leg loosener. All good tw. All road now lead to Ballycotton. Looking forward to my first outing down there I have heard nothing but good things about it.

PS nice win for Ireland today. Great way for BOD to sign off in Lansdowne. Class act:cool:

Assuming your hamstring plays ball in the first few miles I expect you to use that heavy accelerator foot of yours and kick ass. Good luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Best of luck tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Best of luck :)

How'd you get on?

Just landed back at base after a long day. Chip time 1:04:51 so PB stays at 1:04:36.....hamstring started to tighten up from mile 2 so never felt confident enough to push on with an uphill finish. Positive is that managed to get sub 65 on one and half legs. Negative is that I didn't get the opportunity to test the winter training. Postmortem and race report tomorrow.

Excellent event. I will be back. Thanks to all involved.

Good stuff FBOT.
    Sounds like a solid run in the circumstances.

• Advertisement

Sunday 09/03/2014
    10m @ 06:24 avg pace (Ballycotton 10)

Hit the road to Cork at 7am with OH in tow as supporter and back-up driver. Arrived in Garryvoe just after 10am and chilled in the very nice Garryvoe Hotel til 11:30am before jumping on the bus......had me packed lunch hiding in the corner around 11.

Loads of bodies around the town in Ballycotton and a great atmosphere although I would seriously question the choice of radio station/music which was being played over the PA system. Weather was perfect and everything seemed very well organised.

After applying the tiger balm and a short warm-up I headed to the start area about 12:30 and hung around between the signs for Under 65 mins and Under 58 mins...target was somewhere between 63:xx and 64:36 depending on how the leg went. As start area filled up it was clear that nobody bothered with the signs and that a lot of people didn't get the concept of chip timing. As I looked around me I had a little joke with a friend as a group of mature ladies lined up in front of us. I think they misread the "Under 58" sign as referring to age and even then they were lying to themselves:D......note to self for future years get as far forward as possible if you want to take advantage of the downhill first mile.

Mile 1 (06:29) nice downhill mile that should facilitate a fast start but instead was spent it weaving between all shapes and sizes that had completed ignored all the appeals to start from the appropriate area. Struggle to understand how people think this improves their race in any way:confused:

Mile 2-3 (06:19/06:24) were flat and straightforward enough. Felt the first niggles in the Left Hamstring during mile 2 as the road leveled out. Stuck to the plan and kept then pace at around 06:25 avg pace.

Miles 4-5 (06:29/06:33) lost a bit of interest here as I knew at this stage that if I wanted to go to Connemara in 4 weeks time, pushing on was not going to be an option and that getting back up the hill at mile 10 was going to be an issue.

Miles 6-9 (06:25/06:20/06:23/06:24) even though I had slowed down slightly during miles 4 and 5 I was still passing people rather than being passed. With this in mind and recalling a recent comment on a Marathon Talk podcast about needing to dial into your race and being present I decided that I needed to focus. I then noticed a guy about 50m ahead of me in an "Eagles AC" top. I remembered seeing about 4 or 5 of these tops lining up together about 5 or 10 rows ahead of me at the start. They were now strung out in front of me. So the attention was now turned to overhauling them without risking the leg. I did this by maintaining pace while they all came back to me. By the mile 8 marker I had passed 3 of them with no more insight so moved my attention to the next group I could see and in particular a Rathfarnham AC singlet that had passed me on mile 2.

Mile 10 (06:17) held it steady going up the hill and made up places as I went. I got a nice shout out here from OH who was waiting patiently for my return....much colder day for the spectators than the runners so fairplay to them all. Passed the Rathfarnham guy with about 400m to go as I couldn't help but speed up a little with the buzz in the town. He came back with 200m to go and I, uncharacteristically, let him go without a whimper never mind a fight. I knew that sub 64 was not going to happen and any moral victory I might get from beating this guy (and the half dozen others that were there for the taking at this stage) would be little consolation if I was sidelined for Connemara.

Points of note:
    • Start is a bit maniac;
    • Nice course with only uphill of note being the return to the town for mile 9/10;
    • Water in cups is a bad idea;
    • Plenty of tea, coffee, sambo and biscuits available afterwards;

I bumped into KU who was carrying one of the coveted T-Shirts under his arm said a quick congratulations. A little further down the road I overheard a conversation between another two Crusaders about a post race feast in their rented house but couldn't manage to scrounge an invitation:(

All was not lost as we caught up with a few friends (locals) afterwards and got well feed in their place before hitting the road back to the big smoke.......

Excellent event. Well organised and supported. Thanks to all. I will be back.

Official chip time turned out to be 1:04:32 so a 4 sec PB........go me:pac:

You would have felt worse had the 4 secs been on the other side :)
    that's top notch when you were trying to keep it under control.

Nice racing.

You would have felt worse had the 4 secs been on the other side :)
    that's top notch when you were trying to keep it under control.

Nice racing.

Cheers. Don't get me wrong I am very happy with how things finished out yesterday in the end. Could have easily made a complete a**e of it and limped home without a smile or a PB instead of finishing with both:)

Here is the photographic evidence in case any of you didn't believe me that I was carrying an injury and ended up doing Ballycotton on one leg :D

http://i315.tifmember.com/?Action=VF&id=1103838010&ppwd=28982wfk

Monday 10/03/2014
    Rest Day

Took the day off. Walking the dog was about energetic as it got. Probably should have done a bit a stretching, etc. but sure that could probably be said about most days.

Tuesday 11/03/2014
    6.14m @ 09:00 avg pace (Recovery)
    3.96m @ 09:45 avg pace (Recovery)

Moved yesterday's double recovery to today and decided to skip the planned interval session as the priority at the moment is to get the hamstring right and avoid aggravating it unnecessarily. Bought the dog out for the second of these and as a Birthday present to him I let him set the pace....as you can see from the pace he can a bit of a lazy fecker on occasions:)

• Advertisement

Wednesday 12/03/2014
    15.7m @ 08:36 avg pace (Med-Long)

Straight forward Med-Long Run just grinding them out at the moment without trying to push to hard so as to let the left hammer get back up to speed.

5m @ 08:29 avg pace
    5m @ 08:16 avg pace
    5m @ 08:00 avg pace
    0.7m cd @ 09:03 avg pace

Thursday 13/03/2014
    8.36m @ 08:17 avg pace (General Aerobic)

Legs a little heavy this evening but got through this OK. Didn't look at the watch at all for this one and was happy that the pace was fairly consistent. I am rubbish at running by feel and maintaining pace without reference to the garmin so this is something I want to work on over the next while.

Nice evening for a run.

Friday 14/03/2014
    5.29m @ 08:56 avg pace (Recovery)

Lunchtime recovery run. All good.

Saturday 15/03/2014
    20.00m @ 08:13 avg pace (Long Run - Progressive)
    3.07m @ 09:38 avg pace (parkrun - 30min pacer)

With a busy day of sport ahead I hit the road early again this week. There was a good breeze up when I left the house and when I turned into it on the coast I was glad I had planned an inland route for the first 14m before finishing with the Raheny 5 Route +1.

Long run broke down was as follows:
    7m @ 08:28 avg pace
    7m @ 08:07 avg pace
    6m @ 07:54 avg pace

Maybe it was the early start but the first and slowest section was the toughest and I kept losing concentration and falling off pace a little. After mile 7 when I upped target pace to sub 08:15 brain just seemed to click in and had not problems with pace from then on.

I finished the long run just after 9am and headed to St Anne's for the parkrun. I was on the roster to do 30mins pacer........need a little more pacing practice or a new watch as I finished a little ahead of schedule at 29:35. 29:50 would probably have been a better job. No complaints though and while I didn't have a huge following it was interesting to see the number of people that picked up their pace when I passed them in the last 1km to come back and pass me before the finish.

All in all it was a good solid long run and a nice 5k cool down afterwards. Set me up nicely for an afternoon on the couch watch rugby.......and what an afternoon!!!!

Sunday 16/03/2014
    Rest Day

TAPER for Connemara begins.......bring on the Madness:)

Monday 17/03/2014
    7.27m @ 09:08 avg pace (Recovery)

Program had strides in with this recovery run but I skipped them as left hamstring is still not 100% so I think strides could do more harm than good at this stage.

My current thinking is that the key priority should be getting to the start line on the 6th so that I should continue to avoid speed-work and hills for the next 3 weeks. Once I get to the start line I will then just run my race and deal with whatever comes at me.........no point "testing" the hamstring beforehand and maybe screwing everything up?

Tuesday 18/03/2014
    12m @ 08:17 avg pace (Med-long)

Was joined by Ferris B for this one. Nice solid steady run with no memorable hamstring niggles.

Wednesday 19/03/2014
    5.04m @ 08:58 avg pace (Recovery)

Regular Wednesday lunchtime recovery run with Ferris B. Warmest weather I have ran in for a while.

Thursday 20/03/2014
    10m @ 07:24 avg pace (LT w/6 @ HMP)

Friday this week had a 10k tune-up race in the schedule. With no race on the cards and still a little tentative about the hamstring I decided to park the tune-up race and instead join Ferris B who was doing a 6m Tempo as part of a 10m LT session.

It was very windy when we hit the road and the journey out along the coast to Sutton was wind assisted. Although as usual the wind didn't feel as strong going out as it was on the way back.

Following 2m wu the first 3m of the Tempo with the wind were reasonable comfortable. Turned at half way and put the head down for the battle home. After I got to grip with breathing with the strong wind in my face I settled into a nice rhythm. Mile 5 was probably the first time in weeks that I felt like I was running comfortably and unimpeded by the hamstring or thoughts of the hamstring....nice feeling while it lasted. As we hit mile 6 the hamstring tighten up again but not to an level that I felt I had to stop or slow down but more just my leg reminding me that we are not fully there yet. Finished up with a 2m cd.

2m wu @ 08:02 avg pace
    1m @ 06:53
    1m @ 06:46
    1m @ 06:44
    1m @ 06:45
    1m @ 06:43
    1m @ 06:43
    2m cd @ 08:40 avg pace

This was the first tempo of this training cycle that I have done in company and it was the first one that I had no problem nailing the required pace.........coincidence? Me thinks not!

Friday 21/03/2014
    5m @ 08:52 avg pace (Recovery)

Tougher than I would have liked but maybe that was because it was wet, windy and miserable as I left the house. Legs felt a little heavy but specific issues.

Saturday 22/03/2014
    17m @ 08:34 avg pace

Again I was out with Ferris B for this one. Our tapers are not that dissimilar for Connemara so that facilitates more sociable runs.

Ferris was heading up Howth as part of his last lsr before Conn. I have been on a hill ban for the last couple of weeks so was questioning the merits of risking the hill so close to D-Day. I compromised with myself and decided that a slow accent of Howth would be beneficial mentally and wouldn't do any harm physically and if it did then I was in deep sh*t for the 6th.

Hit the road at 6:15 to get this done so I could be back to do my bit as RD at St Anne's parkrun. It was cold and windy but all went well. Nice solid steady run with no niggles of note.

Was back in St. Anne's with time to spare for brekkie as I double jobbed for the last 2 miles by doing a loop of the parkrun course to put out the run signage.......237 parkrunners toed the line at 9:30 and got the job done before the weather turned nasty.

Saturday finished off with the inaugural St Anne's parkrun RD drinks in Harry's.....good night had by all, I think:)

Sunday 23/03/2014
    Rest day

In summary it was a good week of running to kick off the taper. Got to run in weather for all season along the way.........things you gotta love about IRELAND:rolleyes:

In addition to keeping the legs ticking over the focus for next two weeks needs to be on keeping the diet in check and getting some sleep....not as easy as it sounds for a chocoholic night-owl!

Monday 24/03/2014
    7.27m @ 08:06 avg pace (General Aerobic)

Horrible day today. It is a bad sign when I feel the need to throw on the leggings and long sleeves:(

This should have included strides (8x100m) but I am still reluctant to hit the accelerator so skipped them. However, I did throw in a couple of fast sections into mile 5 without pushing it. Didn't time or measure these just did them to focus the mind as much as anything else.

I also challenged myself to see if I could run at a predetermined pace without reference to my watch for miles 6 and 7. The target was 08:15/mile and they turned out to be 08:15 and 08:19 respectively. Not bad........I was not feeling it today and found this run a little boring as you can probably tell from the messing I was doing with pace during it.

Tuesday 25/03/2014
    4.37m @ 08:52 avg pace (Recovery)

Brought the dog along for this one. Nice easy recovery run that felt like mile 20+ at times.

Feel like sh*t this week but ticking the boxes and getting through it!

...not as easy as it sounds for a chocoholic night-owl!

Feel like sh*t this week

I'd say Cadburys better increase their production this week to cope with the extra demand.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

I'm thinking of entering the Conn full and doing it as part of a MP Long Run session, so I'll keep an eye out for you at the start, twill be the only chance I'll get to see you on the route!

TbL

I'm thinking of entering the full and doing it as part of a MP Long Run session, so I'll keep an eye out for you at the start, twill be the only chance I'll get to see you on the route!

TbL

Are you joining us all in Berlin TbL?

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Are you joining us all in Berlin TbL?

I'd be up for that, are entries still open?

TbL

I'd be up for that, are entries still open?

TbL

I don't think so. I got in when they opened up an extra 1000 places about six weeks ago. You might get in with a travel partner/charity though, if you fancied going that route.

I don't think so. I got in when they opened up an extra 1000 places about six weeks ago. You might get in with a travel partner/charity though, if you fancied going that route.

Tnx, just saw it was full, don't remember it being that crazy when I did it before.

Currently googling to try and find that Irish marathon tour company to see what's involved

TbL

• Advertisement

I'm thinking of entering the Conn full and doing it as part of a MP Long Run session, so I'll keep an eye out for you at the start, twill be the only chance I'll get to see you on the route!

TbL

Will you be wearing your shades and doing your hedge jumping antics?;)

If so I'd better keep my head down and not run too fast over my first 'half' that i'll catch up with you.:D

TbL

Absolutely say Hello. It will be nice to put a face to man who's global running exploits I have read about with interest. I will be the one wearing a black bag and hopping around on one leg to see if I can get my picture in the paper:)

I presume you will be in the bar afterwards as well;)

Just had my entry confirmed, now I just need to tell the missus....

TbL

Just had my entry confirmed, now I just need to tell the missus....

TbL

Good luck with that:eek:

Wednesday 26/03/2014
    8.37m @ 07:38 avg pace (VO2 Max w/3x1m @ 5k pace RI 3min)

Haven't ran an interval session for a couple of weeks due to hamstring issue so was a little reluntant kicking off this session. Did it early this morning as I had a leg massage booked and it is not recommended to run afterwards.

Everything was a little sluggish to start with but that may have just been the early start. After 3.11m wu @ 08:06 avg pace I started the first rep. The plan to keep them under 6min pace without doing anything silly. First rep was with the breeze and the next two were back into it. After the second and third one I walked for the first minute of the rest interval to aid recovery/catch my breath. All went according to plan and I resisted the temptation to push for home on the last one.

No problems with hamstring. Finished off with 1.48m cd @ 08:01 avg pace. My right foot actually cramped a little during the cd.

Session broke down as follows:
    3.11m wu @ 08:06 avg pace
    1m - 06:00
    1m - 05:59
    1m - 05:57
    1.48m cd @ 08:01 avg pace

I was chuffed to get this session under my belt with no real issues.

Took my happy head off for my massage and stopped smiling very quickly........hammer was grand but when she started to work on my right calf I nearly jumped off the table:eek::eek::eek: Right quad wasn't much better. We put it down to compensating for the left hamstring over the last couple of weeks. Also put the foot cramp down to the tightness in the calf.

Hopefully I will see the gain from the pain in 11 days time......

Thursday 27/03/2014
    5.16m @ 08:45 avg pace (Recovery)

Another one ticked off....nothing good, bad or memorable to report.

Friday 28/03/2014
    6.45m @ 08:31 avg pace (Recovery w/8x100m Strides)

More recovery.....I only hope I worked hard enough pre Taper to deserve all this recovery time. At least this one had some strides added in.

After a 4.63m wu I headed up the Avenue in St Anne's to do some strides. Plan was just to get the legs moving and the blood pumping without doing anything silly. All went according to plan didn't look at the watch at all. Each rep was followed by 100m recovery jog. I felt very comfortable all the way through but did feel a few alpha male tendencies coming to the surface in reps 6 and 7 so made a conscious effort to reel it in during rep 8. Finished off with a 0.82m cd back to the house.

Session broke down as follows:
    4.63m wu @ 08:47 avg pace
    1 - 19.6
    2 - 19.3
    3 - 19.4
    4 - 20.7
    5 - 19.5
    6 - 18.3
    7 - 18.7
    8 - 19.4
    0.82m cd @ 08:23 avg pace

I really enjoyed stretching the legs out a bit during this one.

Saturday 29/03/2014
    13.07m @ 08.12 avg pace (Med-Long)

Getting to like these pre-breakfast runs on a Saturday. Nice steady 13 miles. Ferris B joined me for 10 of these. Usual tired tapper legs but nothing noteworthy to report....which with one week to Connemara is a good thing I hope.

With the running out of the way I spent the rest of the day supporting/spectating......OH PBing @ St. Anne's parkrun, daughter playing a blinder @ U15 GAA match and Leinster.....enough said;)

Sunday 30/03/2014
    Rest Day/Golf

Although I am not sure dropping the folks to the Airport @ 04:30am is the best way to start a rest day.........afternoon nap was definitely a well needed bonus.

Monday 31/03/2014
    7m @ 09:40 avg pace (Recovery)

All the usual low mojo taper crap going on but eventually dragged myself out to do this at 21:45. Had to walk the dog anyway so decided to run him for 4/5m before dropping him in home and finishing off with another 2/3m.....the dog is not a big running fan and he pretty much refuses to run further than 5m or faster than 09:00 pace so he makes a great short recovery run companion but that is about it as far as running goes for him.

Actually enjoyed this run in the end...something about running on a miserable dark damp drizzly night that I find refreshing:confused:

Tuesday 01/04/2014
    7m @ 07:46 avg pace (MPR w/2m @ MP)

This was described by P&D as a dress rehearsal so I donned my planned race day attire and headed out to meet up with Ferris B at lunchtime. He had 5m to do so suited fine for me to run 5m with him and then finished off with 2m @ MP. It was a very pleasant day and the first 5m flew by. I thought Ferris B was due for a recovery run so was expecting a slow start but quickly realized he wasn't in the mood to plod. We did 5m at a very comfortable 07:58 avg pace before parting company. I then picked it up a bit and knocked out 2m at 07:15. I know it was a little quicker than target MP of 07:38 but I was running on the flat so just went with it;)

Nice run and really enjoyed it. That is it now just a couple more recovery runs before race day. First ever spring marathon training block rolling to a close just need to get to the start line and do the job now!!!

With getting to the start line in mind I took a quick trip to the Doc this afternoon. I have had a bit of a head cold for the last while and developed a sore throat/ear over the weekend. He said while a have a viral throat infection it is nothing to worry about and my chest/lungs are clear......although when we were discussing the course and distance for Sunday he did make a few noises about signing me into "John of God's" for a few days:confused:

I have had a bit of a head cold for the last while and developed a sore throat/ear over the weekend.

I got the phantom version of those symptoms the week before Seville, although doing that dress rehearsal (and finding it pretty easy) put my mind at ease somewhat :pac:

Good luck this weekend!

• Advertisement

(MPR w/2m @ MP)

I then picked it up a bit and knocked out 2m at 07:15. I know it was a little quicker than target MP of 07:38 but I was running on the flat so just went with it;)

7:38 me arse!!!!! You wouldn't know how to run that slow. I've a good mind to storm through my first 'half' in the Ultra just to catch you and give you a kickin' for slackin'

Anyway, you're just trying to mess with my sealed envelope marathon prediction for you.

I got the phantom version of those symptoms the week before Seville, although doing that dress rehearsal (and finding it pretty easy) put my mind at ease somewhat :pac:

Good luck this weekend!

Cheers P.

Ferris B wrote: »
    Anyway, you're just trying to mess with my sealed envelope marathon prediction for you.

Moi???

Wednesday 02/04/2014
    5.32m @ 09:09 avg pace (Recovery)

Another recovery run with Buster (the dog not a boardies). Wet and miserable day. Headed to St Anne's and we had it pretty much to ourselves. I had a nice relaxed run in the rain while Buster rolled in every puddle he came across.....went out with a golden retriever and came back with a black one:)

Thursday 03/04/2014
    5.03m @ 08:30 avg pace (Recovery w/6x100m Strides)

Returned to St Anne's at lunchtime today for another 5m recovery run in the company of Ferris B. Threw in a few strides on the avenue towards the end to get the blood flowing. Another one ticked off. The waiting game continues.

In the UK all day tomorrow so no running and after that its next stop Clifden and beyond!!

Best of luck, hopefully the wind behaves!

• Advertisement

Best of luck tomorrow, don't envy you!!
    Looking fwd to the report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Badreputation

Best of luck Tomorrow

Hope you have a great day tomorrow FBOT, and best of luck, hope you get weather like we had today.

TbL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

Good luck tomorrow FBOT, hope ya have the pink tee all ready to go!

Gavlor wrote: »
    Best of luck, hopefully the wind behaves!

Cheers so do I:)
    Best of luck tomorrow, don't envy you!!
    Looking fwd to the report.

Cheers but I only have a couple of hills to worry about not the expectations of a nation:eek::D
    Best of luck Tomorrow

Thanks
    Hope you have a great day tomorrow FBOT, and best of luck, hope you get weather like we had today.

TbL

Cheers. So do I. Nice run from you today. Solid splits.
    Killerz wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow FBOT, hope ya have the pink tee all ready to go!

Thanks J. No pink or purple tomorrow. Tomorrow is a test to see if I am man enough to wear it in the future;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement