Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Starve

• 13-01-2014 10:13am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Had a look for a thread on this already but couldnt find anything :)

I got this on the PS4 the other night and what a fantastic little game it is, I have sank hours into it already and i just want to keep playing it more and more.

Im a bit lost as to what exactly I am doing half the time tho.

Anyone else playing it and think its good or am i on my own? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It' a nice little addictive game.

I usually have at least one crack at it once I turn on the ps4.

I'm pretty terrible at it though. I've only made it 6 days so far. I usually get impatient and attack things I shouldn't or get surrounded :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah my GF lasted 6 days so far and Ive only managed 4 but I read the wiki to understand a bit more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I did find one thing. I found a sacrifice area with 4 pig heads. If you go into the center and rebuild the stone thing you will respawn there if you die.

So you get to continue but you do lose all your stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Taylor365 wrote: »

Dammit, I google searched and all and got no joy.
    Maybe the mods want to merge the two or something :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Don't good search, just use search bar at top of this webpage :D

I have the game...got very annoyed at it though after a certain amount of days. Seemed to be barely living off cooked rabbits for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

got it on PS+ for the PS4 , yet to try it, was going to get it for the PC as it seemed interesting. Think I will give it a go this evening. Would i be better off reading up on the wikis first or just start with no idea what to do. I do get annoyed at games very easily though

2smiggy wrote: »
    got it on PS+ for the PS4 , yet to try it, was going to get it for the PC as it seemed interesting. Think I will give it a go this evening. Would i be better off reading up on the wikis first or just start with no idea what to do. I do get annoyed at games very easily though

If you get annoyed easily take a quick look at the wiki getting started guide, kinda just tells you what the game is about and all that :)

Advertisement