Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay mobile broadband

Options
  • 13-01-2014 11:56am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23

Hey.

Do your mobile broadband dongles or mifi devices come with any free credit or time online?

Just want to know if i'll need to buy credit as well as the device.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

DJRoomba wrote: »
    Hey.

Do your mobile broadband dongles or mifi devices come with any free credit or time online?

Thanks.
    Hi DJRoomba,

When you purchase an eMobile dongle or wifi hotspot there is always a day pass active on the device. This is so you can test the device for coverage.

Grainne

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23 DJRoomba

Hey.

Thanks.
    Hi DJRoomba,

When you purchase an eMobile dongle or wifi hotspot there is always a day pass active on the device. This is so you can test the device for coverage.

Grainne
    Thanks for the quick reply Grainne.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hey.

Thanks.
    Hi DJRoomba,

Grainne
    Thanks for the quick reply Grainne.
    No problem DJRoomba,

Always glad to help.

Let us know here how you get on.

Grainne

Advertisement