Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

53 players

• 13-01-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭

The thread is full of jokes but we will have to do something?

I wasn't able to sign players I wanted in FA because they cost too much. People were warned about this, this season and last and midway through the season.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep, action will be taken for sure, im just trying to think what's best
    1) one game ban ( light punishment)
    2) star FA signing can't be used for a number of games
    3) release of star players to get up to 53

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can't play any games until they get up to 53 players.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah prob the best way Adrian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »

This!

Or at least get up to 50 and miss four games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

adrian522 wrote: »

Agree with this

• Advertisement

I havent had a chance to check on teams today, if everyone could check their own division that would really help..

AFC East only two human teams both with 53

Can you check on the website?

You have to count their team manually

Kinda, its awkward as you have to physically count the players.

Home
    Select Team
    Select Trade
    Then physically count down the players on the roster

Pain in the butt but cannot see a better way

• Advertisement

I will try and do it later on tonight. Can't be at that much messing at work.

Raoul wrote: »
    I will try and do it later on tonight. Can't be at that much messing at work.

Are you not a student :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

By my reckoning:

bucs 52
    cowboys 49
    falcons 51
    giants 51
    raiders 52
    Vikings 42

I may have miscounted one or 2 of these, especially the ones that are 52.

Just played my first game with sliders against our champion Perrin. Definitely better. Still difficult to stop someone but certainly not impossible. Really enjoyed the game, still lost though !

Are you not a student :pac:

Phd student! Quite different! I didn't get a chance to check any teams. Apologies!

Colts and tExans are fine, will check everyone else this evening

I counted up all the teams the other night, see my earlier post.

Right so what are we going to do about these guys?

One point I would mention is that perhaps some people are leaving space on their rosters for trades. So maybe the punishment should come into effect after the trade deadline?

I think you should just have 53 now regardless. You are picking up guys who you can drop without any cap penalty if you do make a 2 for 1 ( or pick ) trade so no excuse in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    I think you should just have 53 now regardless. You are picking up guys who you can drop without any cap penalty if you do make a 2 for 1 ( or pick ) trade so no excuse in my opinion.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of the people without 53 players? We need to start banning people next week. I can have a look this evening before the NFL and check and post a list of people who aren't allowed play in week 3 until they post that they have complied. That OK?

Buccs 52
    Eagles 52
    Falcons 51
    Packer 52

that should be the complete list now

I started a thread just for those guys. We were a bit slow and really should have stopped people from playing straight from week 1. But I suppose the quicker we do it the better. Perhaps these teams have already signed up the extra players but no harm double checking!

Advertisement