Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psn trophies

Options
  • 13-01-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Has anyone had trouble synching their Psn trophies? In the last day it keeps cutting out at around 75%.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Syncing for me with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah mine are not syncing, even all the Battlefield trophies are not appearing on my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

kensutz wrote: »
    Yeah mine are not syncing, even all the Battlefield trophies are not appearing on my account.

I read a fix that if you earn another trophy in the game that isn't synching it should fix. I won't be able to test this out until the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Mine are syncing fine. I just got two more bf4 trophies and they showed right up on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

AGoodison wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Has anyone had trouble synching their Psn trophies? In the last day it keeps cutting out at around 75%.

The same happened to me last week,

To fix this you need to get a trophy from the game,any trophy will do,then all the others will sync

• Advertisement
Advertisement