Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Account

Options
  • 13-01-2014 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

Hi, i need to do the following
    • close 1 joint account
    • obtain numbers for accounts (deposit, loans, current)
    • change the address on all accounts
    • get statements for all accounts
    [*]

can you tell me what forms i need to fill in
    what i can do online/over the phone and what i have to do in person
    whether i can do this in my own branch or any branch
    what i need to bring with me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Subway,

Thanks for your post.

To close a joint account, you will both need to call into your local branch with valid photo ID and a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. Alternatively you can send a request in writing to the account holding branch. If there is a balance in your account, please provide the details of where you would like us to send the money for you. Branch details can be found here.

If you wish to retrieve your account numbers please contact your branch or if registered with Bank of Ireland 365 a representative there can supply you with this information.

You can find full information on how to amend your address here. Please note you will need to complete the change of address form and return to your branch.

To order an up to date statement on a current account please contact your branch or alternatively you may call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and selecting option 7 and then option 1 in the self-service menu. If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post or be ready to download, if you have signed up for eStatements, the following working day.

If you are a registered user of Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you can order duplicate statements through the Online Service Desk when logged into your 365 account

To request a statements on a loan account please call 0818 200 334 and for a deposit account please call 0818 365 254 alternatively please contact your branch who can assist also.

I hope this answers all of your queries, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement