Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Dublin Masters Cross Country - photos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

eoinín wrote: »
    I don't think there's a 2014 Cross Country thread yet (apologies if there already is!), but here are some photos from yesterdays Masters Cross Country in St Anne's Park Raheny:

women's race:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86489211@N00/sets/72157639696940374/

men's race:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86489211@N00/sets/72157639696841686/

Outstanding photos! Thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

+1, top notch photos. So much suffering.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

This says everything you need to know about Master's CC for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

PaulieC wrote: »
    This says everything you need to know about Master's CC for me

No stopping him, basically dragged me around intervals for years growing up - and still medalling (3rd team yesterday)

Anyone have an idea of when results will be released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

ecoli wrote: »
    No stopping him, basically dragged me around intervals for years growing up - and still medalling (3rd team yesterday)

Anyone have an idea of when results will be released?

They seemed to have a few age categories etc to amend yesterday, and there were two new clubs competing (welcome, Portmarnock & Balbriggan!) so there was a bigger crowd. It doesn't usually take too long, so maybe later in the week? It will be up on the Dublin Athletics Board page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Results up now.
    Good race Sunday, well organised, great atmosphere, and a pile of food afterwards, well done Raheny

Advertisement