Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MNF: Aston Villa vs Arsenal

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Soups123 wrote: »
    Not sure he wasn't even second best!

1. Mert
    2. Kos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

efb wrote: »
    1. Mert
    2. Kos

Still without his goal and assist we would have lost the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The BFG was by a long shot my man of the match! The guy has been immense for us this season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

efb wrote: »
    why???

Scored a goal and played in the position he plays in for England, enough to get MOTM for an English player. Probably hope it'll stop him getting dropped or shoved back out to the wing for the next game.

He had a decent game in fairness to him but Mert was head and shoulders (literally) above him. I become more impressed with Mert everytime I see him play, so composed and wins every header that comes his way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

listermint wrote: »
    You understand the concept of looking like your going to score.... Look at the stats for villa shots second half versus arsenal. Then come back to me.

Delusional

Looking like your going to score is creating a good chance. Then creating another one or two after that. I actually forgot bout bentekes free header. That was the only good opening villa had. Saying villa had more shots then arsenal in the second half means nothing. Except villa had more shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

jonny666 wrote: »
    Looking like your going to score is creating a good chance. Then creating another one or two after that. I actually forgot bout bentekes free header. That was the only good opening villa had. Saying villa had more shots then arsenal in the second half means nothing. Except villa had more shots.

So you say. Hence everyone is entitled to their opinion....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭ronjo

listermint wrote: »
    So you say. Hence everyone is entitled to their opinion....

So you call him delusional on one post and then say the above...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,568 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ronjo wrote: »
    So you call him delusional on one post and then say the above...
    One can be delusional and still entitled to their opinion....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Villa are a very poor side
    just long balls no creativity at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭ronjo

CSF wrote: »
    One can be delusional and still entitled to their opinion....

Doesn't seem very fair though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Pocaide

Lol guys watch the video above hope you will all be happy after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

ronjo wrote: »
    Doesn't seem very fair though

Har

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭The Narrator

Just wondering if anyone else noticed Giroud's passing?

Must have gifted the ball to Villa 10 times.

Advertisement