Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Academy of Public Relations

Options
  • 13-01-2014 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys. Has anyone ever done a course through the Irish Academy? Such as their public relations course?

I was thinking of doing it as it's seems interesting and I sure tis no harm to bolster the CV.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has ever done it and if they found it of value! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 HmmmGirl87

Hey Martinflan, I'm currently doing the course and it is amazing, the feedback from the tutors is great and from the first module I have been able to apply it to help my brothers new business.. It's not really a national recognized certificate, but if you are interested in the Industry then it is certainly very helpful. There are ten modules and I am on my 8. You can easily do one a week, but they allow you all the time you need. It is also great that I can do it in my own time, so if I feel awake at 3am then I can do it then too! You get a course book which is also very helpful, a tiny bit dated concerning social media, but I have done my own research in my answers concerning this area and have received top marks. Saying that, I have an interest in PR and do my own projects in this area so I knew about the social media aspect anyway.

Anyway, go for it! Any more q's, fire away!

Advertisement