Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no response for broadband

Options
  • 13-01-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I applied for fiber broadband last Wednesday under the impression that i would recieve a response by the end of the week and have the broadband installed sometime this week. I got the confirmation email on Wednesday saying that they are processing my order, but it is now Monday and I have still gotten no response from Eircom about my order.

Will I get the broadband this week? If not i would like to cancel my order as I need the broadband by the end of this week and another provider said i could have it before the week ends if i apply by Tuesday.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Eoin247 wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for fiber broadband last Wednesday under the impression that i would recieve a response by the end of the week and have the broadband installed sometime this week. I got the confirmation email on Wednesday saying that they are processing my order, but it is now Monday and I have still gotten no response from Eircom about my order.

Will I get the broadband this week? If not i would like to cancel my order as I need the broadband by the end of this week and another provider said i could have it before the week ends if i apply by Tuesday.

Thanks
    Hi Eoin247

If you would like to PM me your order number, address or account/landline number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Eoin247

If you would like to PM me your order number, address or account/landline number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks, sent a PM with email and address

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I ordered on December 30th and have heard nothing. Ridiculous. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Eoin247

Thanks

Al
    Thanks, sent a PM with email and address

Hi Eoin247

Thank you for your PM. Unfortunately I have found no record of an order for your address and I'm afraid that the best advice I can offer is to contact the efibre team for further information on this. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience Eoin.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement