Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossroads in Career - GOOD career coach needed

Options
  • 13-01-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    I'm at a crossroads in my career. I previously set up and ran two successful businesses and only recently sold my last business.
    I am now working in the business I sold which is not what I am looking for as I sold it because i didn't enjoy it anymore.
    Ideally I would love to set up a new business, the only trouble is that I haven't a clue what that is and for the life of me I can't come up with an idea.
    The other option is to get a job which may be difficult as I'm 48 and been self employed for the last 9 years.
    I feel I need a business / career coach to steer me in the right direction and was wondering could anyone recommend one in Dublin?
    Advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

I am in sort of a similar situation myself after being self-employed. I was looking into the career coach route myself. I may consider it if somebody recommended it here or elsewhere. I wish you the best. Keep the chin up and keep positive. It will all work out and believe. :)

Advertisement