Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to buy puppy/dog crate urgently

Options
  • 13-01-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi

Long story short, need to buy puppy/dog crate, measurements are

width 21" or 54cm
    height 23" or 59cm
    length 30" or 77cm

Had ordered one online but just been told they're out of stock and won't have them in till end of feb.

Anyone know where I could get my hands on one for a reasonable price

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try Donedeal. Type it into the Search slot in the Home Page.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

I know that Pet Stop in Castlebar (Link Rd, Moneen) sell crates in various sizes. I'm not sure if the prices are good but they normally have reasonable prices on most stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Binka wrote: »
    I know that Pet Stop in Castlebar (Link Rd, Moneen) sell crates in various sizes. I'm not sure if the prices are good but they normally have reasonable prices on most stuff.

Would you know the name of the pet shop? i'll be travelling through castlebar today so could stop by, not from Mayo which is why I don't know the name!

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Pet stop is the name of the place. also Animal hospital I believe. Horkans on the N5 may have them also

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Thanks guys, got all sorted, managed to pick one up in Horkans

• Advertisement
Advertisement