Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jaunty BDC

Options
  • 13-01-2014 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Anybody else using these? I think they're great, but I'm having a problem with one. It usually stops firing after I change batteries, but if I fiddle around with it, it fires again. Last week it stopped altogether so as it's only a month old (€12) I brought it back. Of course as soon as the guy in the shop tried it on one of my own batteries it fired up straight away! I bought another one anyway, as when it works I get a really satisfying vape, and replacement coils. I put the new coil in the older clearo and it was perfect. But later when I went to change the battery it stopped firing again. I did get it going with a bit of fiddling, but has anybody any idea what's going on? I use it with four different VV batteries so I don't think it's that

Advertisement