Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 month old outgrown bassinet of stroller

Options
  • 13-01-2014 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Our 3 month old has pretty much outgrown the bassinet of his stroller (uppababy vista) so will move him up to the toddler seat shortly.
    It reclines flat but baby wont be lying completely flat due to the shape of the toddlers seat.
    Any idea how long he can be in the toddler seat as he is under 6 months? Is there a similar rule like with the time limit on car seats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

As far as I know there is no limit-reasonable time f course. I have the uppababy myself. ...my little boy out geew his bassinet at 4.5 months and I had to put him in the toddler part. I used the insert from my maxi-cosi car seat (the triangle with the head support) so he would fit better/lie more flat until he could sit up on his own/support himself better. My little boy naps every day in his uppababy for around 2 hours and went through a bad phase of not sleeping and the only way we could get him down was in the pram and he was perfectly comfortable. Just my experience with it.

Advertisement