Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin pub scene

Options
  • 13-01-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭

Hi im just getting back into the Dublin night scene after a few years of penny pinching/recessionfrown.png. I live outside Dublin so (commuter satellite town) so usally end up staying somewhere in town if out for a night. Just wondering where are the good countryesque pubs to go now talent hunting! it used to be Flannerys, Roddy Bolands or the Bleeding horse for after work/early drinks and usually Coppers but I think I mite be too old for the latter, so are the above pubs still good for the craic and country girls?? Nothing against dubs but I just used to like the more rustic vibes from these pubs, tongue.png
    user_online.pngreport.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Should probably try the dublin city forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Moved to the Dublin City forum. You'll get a more accurate answer in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Like most things country; change is slow.

Flannerys and Coppers are your friends if you're looking to hook up with country women.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dickie10 wrote: »
    I live outside Dublin so (commuter satellite town) so usally end up staying somewhere in town if out for a night.
    <snip>
    usually Coppers but I think I mite be too old for the latter, so are the above pubs still good for the craic and country girls??
    Coppers has a hotel that charges around €60 for the night. You could probably get a place cheaper, but due to it's proximity to Coppers, and that you're there to get it on, it may be something for you to look into.

Otherwise, state the age of women that you plan to be going after.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

MacGowans in Phibsboro? There is a site called Publin which might be of use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭Dickie10

sound lads thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭Dickie10

goin into town Friday night, anyone know the go to spot on a fri night over 25s

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Ranelagh

Smyths
    McSoreleys
    TapHouse

Bounce to Leggs after

if you dont get the ride... join the circus

Advertisement