Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Villa Rental Company

Options
  • 13-01-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anyone ever used a company called JK Spain, or JK Villa Rentals before? I'm thinking of booking a holiday rental property with them in Alicante in Spain, but am a little wary as I haven't used them, or hadn't heard of them before. Also, they are a bit slow to get back to me or return calls, so any previous experiences you have might put my mind at ease before I go ahead and commit to a booking. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

This company advertise on HomeAway.co.uk, the UK's largest holiday rentals website. They have plenty of reviews on HomeAway to back them up. Have not used them myself, but just had a quick nosey for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Stuttgart88

Thanks Jocelyn. I have looked at some of those reviews but I'm just so sceptical, I don't even trust them. So I'm looking to see if I can get some feedback from any other users out there. I'm just wary these days of paying out a substantial amount of money before a holiday to a company I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

absolutely stuttgart88....hopefully someone on here will have used them in the past and will vouch for them...give you peace of mind.

don't like that they are taking ages to reply to you. i advertise myself on tripadvisor and always reply within the hour...especially in the month of January!

Advertisement