Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft facility fee

Options
  • 13-01-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

There is an overdraft facility fee on my most recent bank charges, Is this a new fee? I don't remember it from other years?... and if I opt to have this overdraft facility (I never use it) removed can this be refunded?

thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi Colm Cronin,[/font][font=Arial", "sans-serif]

Welcome to boards and thanks for your post.

The overdraft facility fee is charged to all Personal Current account holders who have an overdraft facility set up on their account. This fee is charged annually and is for the forth coming year. If the account status has changed recently this may be why you have not noticed this fee before, for example if you changed from a graduate /3rd level student account to a current account.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]For clarification on this fee please contact your account holding branch where a representative will be happy to discuss this with you. Should you wish to have this overdraft facility removed please send your request in writing to the Personal Lender in your account holding branch or alternatively call in to them.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Address details for your branch can be found here. [/font][font=Arial", "sans-serif]

If we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C.[/font]

Advertisement