Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mommy and baby group Oranmore?

Options
  • 13-01-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a mommy and baby group in Oranmore? I have a 6 month old baby girl, and would love to meet some other moms! Am fairly new to the area, would love to get out for coffee etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

Coffee mornings in busy bees on a Wednesday but not ideal for meeting new people since most folk go to meet friends. There is a jitterbugs music class there in a Friday which is really good and you might be more likely to get chatting. I have a music group (bounce and rhyme) but it's totally booked up at the moment. You might also meet people in the library on Fridays - storytime at 12 is for toddlers but there are always a few mums with small babies too. Also worth just going for a walk to the coffee shop, as you will get chatting to other mums you meet on the way (or maybe that's just my excuse!!). There used to be a mother and baby group at the Maldron hotel on Thursdays. Not sure if that's still going - there are groups at Maree and Clarinbridge church too. Have fun!

Advertisement