Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Space wanted for Start Up Company

Options
  • 13-01-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I own a start up company based out of Kilcoole and Greystones, looking for some form of an office space in the Kilcoole,Delgany, Greystones area. Something cheap and access to internet and phone line would be ideal!

I would be open to office sharing aswell!!

If you or know anyone that could help me I would be very grateful!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

there is a new office building between Killincarrig and Delgany opposite the CoI church. Might be suitable as it has been idle since being built 6 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hi guys,

I own a start up company based out of Kilcoole and Greystones, looking for some form of an office space in the Kilcoole,Delgany, Greystones area. Something cheap and access to internet and phone line would be ideal!

I would be open to office sharing aswell!!

If you or know anyone that could help me I would be very grateful!

Thanks

Or else above the hair salon in Killencarrig, it was to be a beauty salon but it vacant now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Script?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

red_bairn wrote: »
    Script?

Script is in process of sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭karma_coma

Aren't there some vacant office units in the floors above the shops in Charlesland next to superquinn? There's also the unfinished Portella development on Kimberley road, don't know what the story is with that developer though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

The place where Greystones Yoga Studio used to be i think is also available for rent? Its above Mrs Robinson's Kitchen just of the Main St in Greystones.

Advertisement