Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to play tennis

Options
  • 13-01-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I have moved in Delgany last week and I am looking someone to play tennis.
    Last year I played in the Glenageary Tennis Club because I lived close to it. I know there is a tennis club in Greystones, but before to join I want to see how many free time I have.
    So if there is someone available to play tennis here I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

There are two tennis courts in the Charlesland Sports Park - you could always stick a note on their notice board for games? I don't play myself, sorry.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 asterix74

@astrofluff thanks for your advice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

asterix74 wrote: »
    @astrofluff thanks for your advice!!!

My dad is a regular down at GTL. I could ask him for you but he only plays with professionals. Are you a professional?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Wayne_M

red_bairn wrote: »
    My dad is a regular down at GTL. I could ask him for you but he only plays with professionals. Are you a professional?
    As in only Accountants & Lawyers? ;)

I'll be dusting off the racquet in the next month or so, the lower standard the better. I'm somewhere between child prodigy and mid(late) 30's overweight guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Wayne_M wrote: »
    As in only Accountants & Lawyers? ;)

I'll be dusting off the racquet in the next month or so, the lower standard the better. I'm somewhere between child prodigy and mid(late) 30's overweight guy.

Those too. :D

I am sure he can help you out with getting a partner if you want me to ask him, asterix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 asterix74

@red_bairn: many thanks, but I am not a professional as well as not a beginner ... my level is intermediate and I am 39 years old. If you father can help me to find a partner I'll be very happy. I'd like to join to the GLT, but I have been in Ireland in June and my family will come over next month ... with two kids will be not easy to have free time to play regularly ;-)

@Wayne_M: when you racquet will be ready let me know!!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HotSpice

PM sent

Advertisement