Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending excess baggage home

Options
  • 14-01-2014 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend an affordable but reputable company to use to send excess baggage home to Ireland from Melbourne. I would be a box or suitcase weighing approx 20kg, thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

Hi, can anyone recommend an affordable but reputable company to use to send excess baggage home to Ireland from Melbourne. I would be a box or suitcase weighing approx 20kg, thanks!

Are you flying home direct to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lavelle72

I'm in the process of shipping some stuff with Seven Seas at the moment - can't give a review yet as my stuff's still in transit.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

lavelle72 wrote: »
    I'm in the process of shipping some stuff with Seven Seas at the moment - can't give a review yet as my stuff's still in transit.

What kind of prices did you end up paying? Any extra charges over what is quoted online?

Advertisement