If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DRA-N5 Ceol Piccolo + Q Acoustics 2020i availability

Options
  • 14-01-2014 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I'm interested in Denon DRA-N5 Ceol Piccolo + Q Acoustics 2020i combo (black unit, white speakers), do you have any in stock and if so, what would be the price including cables, plugs and delivery to Sligo?

Could you recommend any decent stands for these?

My room is about 2,5x4m and I was wondering if it's big enough for 2020i or should I go for 2010i instead?

Cheers,
    Nonez

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nonez, thanks for the post.

We have the Picollo in stock at present, but the speakers in white we would have to order in as we do not carry them in stock.

We have the gloss black which is in stock and it would take us around 5-7 days to get the white speakers.

The system with the black or white speakers with plugs and cable would work out at £470 with 5m of decent speaker cable.

With the stands, I would recommend the Q acoustic stands which are specifically designed for those speakers although they are expensive. £84.95 for the pair. They actually clamp to the speaker, making it very secure.

Alternatively the Soundstyle Z2 would be the next best option at £69.95 but the Q acoustic stands would be more stable.

Hopt that helps but keep us posted if we can help with anything else and we do offer a price beat so let us know if you get that same deal cheaper anywhere else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Nonez

Hi Dave,

Thanks for a quick reply, unfortunately your quote seems to be a bit steep, especially considering offer you guys quoted here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057115870 and that's for N8 + BX2, both of which are more expensive than n5 + 2020i.

Any chance you could match http://homeavdirect.co.uk/denon-ceol-piccolo-q-acoustic-2020i-bundle-package offer and beat it by adding Soundstyle Z2 stands in black, plugs and delivery to Sligo for £69.95, which makes a total of £439.94? :>

Cheers,
    Nonez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nonez, thanks for the reply.

Apologies, there was a typo on the previous post. The 2020i gloss, cables, plugs and delivery should have been £410 and not £470. We don't have any actual bundle deals running with the picollo at the moment so I was putting a system together for you. This works out very closely to the Home AV direct price.

The price from Home A/V direct does not include delivery or plugs and according to their website they do not delivery to Ireland so I could not beat that price. The cable that they provide with this system is also fairly basic cable.

The N8 with the BX2's that were priced on the other thread are different products to the one you were looking at. I am happy to do the prices quoted on the previous post. Please bear in mind that they did not include cables or plugs

I can do the Piccolo with the BX2 speakers if you preferred those with cables and plugs and delivery for £410 also. I would prefer these with the Ceol as the 2020i are bass heavy and less balanced in my opinion.

The Soundstyle stands are £69.95 and could be delivered in the same package.

Let us know what your thoughts are.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,

They do delivery to ROI - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shipping for all items to any off-shore UK destination will cost £9.50. This includes Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Highlands. This amount will be automatically added to your order.[/font]

Which bumps their price up to £379.40 not including plugs and stands.

Could you do the whole lot for £460? 

Cheers,
    Nonez

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nonez wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

They do delivery to ROI - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shipping for all items to any off-shore UK destination will cost £9.50. This includes Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Highlands. This amount will be automatically added to your order.[/font]

Which bumps their price up to £379.40 not including plugs and stands.

Could you do the whole lot for £460? 

Cheers,
    Nonez
    No problem,

we can do the Piccolo Black, QA 2020i Gloss White, Sound Style Z2i Black & 2 * sets of Cambridge Audio 4mm plugs at £459.95 including delivery.

The 2020i white are special order and will take a couple of additional days to come in - but there is no significant delay.

If you would like to order please just drop us a line with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John,

That's brilliant, PM sent.

Cheers,
    Nonez

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nonez wrote: »
    Hi John,

That's brilliant, PM sent.

Cheers,
    Nonez
    Thanks Nonez, the order is much appreciated - we will give you a call this afternoon,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Received the package within few days (2 weeks ago, a bit of late response on my side :P), everything setup now, sounds amazing!

Easy communication and quick service.
    Thanks!

Cheers,
    Nonez

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.