Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card - Sponsored by company

Options
  • 14-01-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have my personal account with BOI - I also have a personal Credit Card with boi also ( Small credit limit)

I started a new job, where it required me to travel and book expense out of my own pocket and then claim them back at the end of the month.

This is not working out with my own personal financial situation. It would be easier to have a dedicated Credit Card just for work.. and id put all the expense through on that. Then my company would pay the bill at the end of the month.

Would it be possible to apply for a separate card, guaranteed by my employer, but through my own name? 

Thanks for the info.

Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Robert, 

Good to hear from you again.

Your employer would need to apply for a Visa Business Credit Card on your behalf. 
    This can be done through a Business Relationship Manager in their account holding branch or local branch. You can find information on the Visa Business Credit Card here.

I hope this helps.

Billy

Advertisement