Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Business Bank for Retail?

Options
  • 14-01-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭

Who's the best value bank for a business that would have a lot of cash lodgements and visa/laser transactions.
    Currently with AIB and it seems OTT, I was considering moving to Danske bank as they had a fixed price rate, i.e think it was like €150 for the year and you wouldn't be charged everytime you lodged, does any other bank operate like that.
    I've heard of people lodging everything to a credit union account abd then just lodging a cheque, I'm not sure how that would go down with my local credit union. You could probably do the same with an post.

As far as laser transactions etc what rates and charges should I be aiming for and where should you be looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Depends if you are willing to change banks in the future. I use AIB but will probably switch once the free 2 years is up I have my personal account with AIB so its handy being able to instantly transfer money back and forth right now which hopefully won't be as important in another year when the free period is over!

Advertisement