Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caller ID

Options
  • 14-01-2014 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

Incoming caller id does not show on my phone. It worked up until I asked Eircom to turn off 'Call Waiting' and I think perhaps this function was switched off accidentally. Can you please help? I've been cut off waiting on the phone on two occasions this morning trying to speak to customer service about this. I can pm you my account details if you get back to me.

Regards,
    E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mum2be wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

Incoming caller id does not show on my phone. It worked up until I asked Eircom to turn off 'Call Waiting' and I think perhaps this function was switched off accidentally. Can you please help? I've been cut off waiting on the phone on two occasions this morning trying to speak to customer service about this. I can pm you my account details if you get back to me.

Regards,
    E
    Hi mum2be

If you would like to PM me your account details I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement