Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car dealers

Options
  • 14-01-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Watch out folks, car dealers are getting very hungry & desperate!! Booked my car in for a service in Windsor Liffey Valley before Christmas, the girl on reception took the appt., offered me a €50 Superquinn voucher as I'd booked it before Christmas & also advised me that they posted me a €50 money off voucher off a full service! Wow I thought what great offers! They really know how to look after their customers!! I arrived for Svc on 30 Dec. as arranged, when i went to settle my bill they casually told me all the Superquinn vouchers were gone & that my money off voucher had already been taken off their "special offer price", they had no valets in to wash the car & they would offer me 20 litres of diesel but their pumps were empty!! Honestly could they have cared any less!! I for sure wont be caught out again with such offers!!

Comments

Advertisement