Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels

• 14-01-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi there I am looking for some advice. Myself and my OH are going away in March for the weekend on the 7th. Normally my parents would take our pride and joy our little Bichon x Tou poodle. However we love in South Dublin and my parents live down the country and as it's only 2 nights and we are only going to either Kilkenny or Waterford kennels would be the next options.

Just looking for some advice for our first time putting her in a kennel? Best place in Dublin for her? She's like our child as we will never have our own and putting her in Kennels we can trust is a massive step.

Thanks and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

If I were you I'd look into a home-boarding option which might be more suitable for your dog than a kennel environment.

I'm sure someone else will be able to recommend one in the areas you've mentioned. I know of one in Clontarf which my friend uses for her two shih tzus so if you'd like the details just let me know but you might find one closer to home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

a few recommendations here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87564342

Including one I gave for Glencullen.

For any Kennel - call in and speak to the owners well in advance if unsure - that should put your mind at ease a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sarahbevan11

Hey, these guys are new but I hear their fairly good.

https://www.housemydog.com

Advertisement