Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HipHop/RnB/Urban venue for Fri or Sat

Options
  • 14-01-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys, new to this forum so hoping ill get some quality info for my query. Taking my girl to Dublin for her b/day the weekend of March 7-9 2014 and wanted an urban night to go to on the Sat. Its the 1st time to Ireland let alone Dublin for the both of us.
    Ive googled to try and find some venues but Im not finding anything for a saturday night. Surely someone knows of a little club/bar in a dungeon somewhere or that secret little roof space spitting out the urban flavas. Ill keep looking but the best places are always by word of mouth, so hears hoping one of you socialites out there can lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

In Temple Bar underneath the Clarendon Hotel there's a night club that used to be called the Kitchen, fairly sure it's changed the name and is now the type of club you want.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

There's a dancehall night in Sweeney's on Dame St. thats always a good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 5 benn25

In Temple Bar underneath the Clarendon Hotel there's a night club that used to be called the Kitchen, fairly sure it's changed the name and is now the type of club you want.

Hi, not sure if Kitchen is still about. Not pulling up much info, but ill give Clarendon a call and see whats happening.

Dancehall night sounds gooooood. Will check out. Many thanks

Anybody else....???

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think you mean The Kitchen under The Clarence Hotel? That's now called The Liquor Rooms and is a cocktail bar, not a hip hop venue :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

benn25 maybe put a post in the hip hop forum?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=408

are you coming from somewhere warm?Any chance of bringing some sun with you? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 benn25

returnNull wrote: »
    benn25 maybe put a post in the hip hop forum?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=408

are you coming from somewhere warm?Any chance of bringing some sun with you? :pac:

Thanks for the advice, ill do that. Somewhere warm, uummm.... how about sunny london town. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I think you mean The Kitchen under The Clarence Hotel? That's now called The Liquor Rooms and is a cocktail bar, not a hip hop venue :)

Seen Frank Jez was down to DJ there a while ago and just thought of the tripe he plays would be on the agenda!

Advertisement