Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi with Car Seat Middleton Area?

Options
  • 14-01-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm attending a wedding in Ballycotton next month and have to organise transport there from Cork City with a toddler. From what I can see, the cheapest option would be to get a train from Cork city to Middleton and taxi from there to Ballycotton. Would any of you fine people know if there is a taxi company in that area that would have a car seat for a toddler?

All and any info much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Lambofdave

sorry all I can offer is a list of taxi providers in Midleton
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/taxi-service/midleton-cork-county/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭calculator

Thanks a million for the reply. I think I'll have to get the finger out and ring around - panic is setting in :O

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

I've pm'ed you with a number that may be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭calculator

Thanks everyone for your help. In the end, we decided to buy a car seat as we're going to be moving around a fair bit and it gives us more flexability for getting around. Appreciate the replies though, thanks :)

Advertisement