Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer money to another persons account.

Options
  • 14-01-2014 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

How do I transfer money from my account to another persons account?
    Can I do this using 365 banking?
    Does it matter if the persons account isn't with BOI?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Cam24, 

Thanks for your post. 

You can register a payee and make a transfer on Banking 365 Online. You can transfer to both BOI and non-BOI accounts. 

Detailed information on registering a payee can be found here

If you have any questions on registering the payee details, Banking 365 can be contacted on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000.

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays.  

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Cam24

Hi Cam24, 

Thanks for your post. 

You can register a payee and make a transfer on Banking 365 Online. You can transfer to both BOI and non-BOI accounts. 

Detailed information on registering a payee can be found here

If you have any questions on registering the payee details, Banking 365 can be contacted on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000.

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays.  

I hope this helps. 

Billy

That's great, thanks!

Advertisement