Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the playpen - Peanut Butter Jelly

Options
  • 15-01-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Hartley’s was a grocers founded by William Pickles Hartley in Lancashire. When one day a consignment of jam didn’t show up, William made his own.
    By 1885 Hartley’s was so successful that when they came to build a new factory at Aintree, they built a village to go with it.
    With a history and expertise dating back to 1871, Hartley's knows what it takes to get the most out of fruit and produce jams that are second to none.
    By the turn of the 20th century, Hartley’s had branched out from spreads into jellies. The jelly range stretches from classic tablet jelly to ready-to-eat jelly in individual pots, and more recently offers fruit in jelly for kids and grown ups alike. And today, carrying on from William's traditional processes, there is a new flavour being introduced to the family.

Introducing a brand new flavour of Hartley's Jelly, Peanut Butter! Available from all stockists of Hartley's products throughout Ireland and the UK
    288842.jpg

To be honest, it was the only way we could get Junco Partner out of the playpen, he got addicted to the jelly and wnolan1992 and I lured him out of the playpen with it. He's on some street corner now in Limerick confusing the locals with the way he uses his mouth to make a living. He's spitting everywhere, wiping his chin dry , making weird noises and making all the young boys and a few girls very happy and some even record him doing it!

Obviously, there's ups and downs when it comes to learning to beatbox and busking on the streets of Limerick to get your next hit of Peanut Butter Jelly, but I'm now here so fire away!

*You like my photoshop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Do you wanna build a snowman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He'd chuck 361.9237001 cubic centrimeters of wood a day. Science, uh huh.

Do you wanna build a snowman? No thanks, maybe next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Who are you supposed to be ?
    Are those my feet?
    What's the longest length you have ever swam?
    Have you ever thought of joining the circus ?
    If you were forced to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would that meal be?
    Do you think Ben affleck will make a good by batman ?

Are those my feet? Oh God, I'll let you sleep and answer that one yourself. I'm heading off.
    What's the longest length you have ever swam? 100m
    Have you ever thought of joining the circus ? As a kid, I did. I never knew what I'd do but the magic of it all amazed me. Kinda the reason I do magic tricks now
    If you were forced to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would that meal be? Chicken Maryland, mash and turnip
    Do you think Ben affleck will make a good by batman ? I don't watch the Batman movies alot cause they go through the origin of his story a lot of the time, but I don't think he'll be as bad as a lot of people have said he will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

So this is the PBJ.

I have a few serious questions to ask.
    1. Do you like digestives?
    2. Cookies or cake or both. None is not n answer
    3. Have you ever been sworn to death?
    4. Holysahmamagojulia
    5. Would you like to own your own company like google?
    6. what time is it in milliseconds from 0:00?
    7. Did you know i have reached my yearly count of questions to be asked in a playpen per annum.
    8. do you have a boyfriend
    9. trick question
    10. There is no light at the end of the tunnel that was only me holding a torch so you could find your way. i have to leave now will you be ok finding your way out?
    11. you get to choose one person from the C&H realm to be in charge of holding the torch at the end of the tunnel who will it be and why they are so magical to you, will you trust them to keep the torch on?

good luck pbj may the odds be ever in your favour . LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• Advertisement

1. Do you like digestives?

2971485.jpg

2. Cookies or cake or both. None is not n answer Cookies. I don't like cake enough to rank it higher over cookies. I feel bloated after eating cake.
    3. Have you ever been sworn to death? No. I'm here aren't I?
    4. Holysahmamagojulia JesusMaryandJosephHolyMarymotherofGod
    5. Would you like to own your own company like google? I've had ideas for a news outlet sort of thing on Twitter, Facebook and eventually my own website. I'd make money off written ads like "The rewind at 5 is brought to you by X, letting you Y blah blah blah". Hire writers or let the public write articles on a matter they liked and I might publish them. Until I had a website, I'd use blogspot and run adsense to get money. I had started building it all up before Christmas and it was meant to launch on New Year's day, but in the time being, I can't make a good go of it yet.
    6. what time is it in milliseconds from 0:00? 6180001
    7. Did you know i have reached my yearly count of questions to be asked in a playpen per annum. It's January, so soon?
    8. do you have a boyfriend Well I'm a a straight guy so no, and I don't have a girlfriend either.
    9. trick question Paul Daniels
    10. There is no light at the end of the tunnel that was only me holding a torch so you could find your way. i have to leave now will you be ok finding your way out? Yeah, totally. *Reaches into drawer for new boxers*
    11. you get to choose one person from the C&H realm to be in charge of holding the torch at the end of the tunnel who will it be and why they are so magical to you, will you trust them to keep the torch on? wnolan1992 because he seems to be less crazy than the rest of ye, ye mad bar stewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

How long did the GTA rally take to create in terms o hours?

Too many to mention :o

In all seriousness, about 40 or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement