Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7 update

• 15-01-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

I've put off updating my iPhone 4 but now I want to download some new apps and can't without the update. I have 4.4GB free space. The update has downloaded to my phone but when I accept t&c and it begins to verify it then says 'verification failed you are no longer connected to the Internet'. But I am connected.
    I then tried on my compute but it 'says the disk you are attempting to use is full, roving files & emptying the recycle bin will free up additional space'. I've roved files and emptied bin.
    Can anybody help me? So frustrated :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Try restarting the phone. Hold the home and power buttons at the same time and only let go once the Apple logo appears on the screen. Then try your update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

You could try updating it using iTunes, it is less of a hassle and you don't have to cleanup space on your iPhone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭makoten

Before updating, make sure your phone's data is backed up in iTunes! You wouldn't want to lose any important messages and photos if anything goes wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭WhatNowHow

Thanks for the replies. I tried everything I could using the internet for help and nothing worked. Home computer is shared so was a disaster trying to clean space. I ended up downloading iTunes to my laptop and updating it from there. Have it working now :)

Advertisement