Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toni and Guy

Options
  • 15-01-2014 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys, does anyone know where Toni and Guy have moved to? There's a sign on the door saying that they have moved to William st West and are now called The Face but I can't see a new salon there. Also there is a phone number to ring on the sign but it is the same number that was in use in Toni and Guy and when I ring it its just ringing out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

They are supposed to be opening opposite the Blue Note as far as I know. They may be putting the finishing touches to it, which could be why you can't get hold of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

if their changing names I wonder are the Toni and Guy vouchers still accepted??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 wowee

Ok thanks, I just presumed they were up and running from the sign they left in the old premises. As for the vouchers, I'd be very surprised if they'd honour them as its not the same business technically. I could be wrong though.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tigue123

I just rang yesterday aswell and couldnt through so I called the Dublin branch and was advised they are the only ones open! I am getting married in March and had my hair colours picked so I dont know what to do now, also the girl who did my hair was fantastic and hope to find her! The guy in Dublin was not helpful at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Tigue123; one of the girls from T&G was in our shop last week and was telling me about the move; that's the only reason I knew that they were moving and changing names.

From what the girl was saying it is all of the people who were in the old shop going to the new one. Seeing as they are getting out from under the T&G umbrella, it may explain why the Dublin shop was unhelpful.

If you're down the west you could always pop in to the new shop and find out what's happening; even though they are supposed to be on the same phone number, it may not have transferred properly yet (Eircom are still trying to fix some problems after the storms, and that probably isn't helping).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 wowee

I walked down that way yesterday and saw a couple of places where they might be moving into but from the looks of things they won't be there for a while. Not much work has been done on either place so looks like I'll be waiting on a haircut unfortunately but you'll definitely be ok for March. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tigue123

Thanks guys! I work in town and it was so handy to go there plus the girl was brilliant who did my hair, everytime I came out feeling very happy!!

Do you recommend any other places in town I should go to in the meantime??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Was anyone told in advance that they were moving and changing name, like their regular customers?
    I checked with dublin salon on the vouchers and they said that as they will no longer be "Toni & Guy", the Toni & Guy vouchers will not be accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Spookypixie

The new salon opened yesterday with all the staff from Toni and Guy, Ronan, Leanne, Frankie, Mairead and Catherine. Very happy about this as I couldn't do without Leanne doing my colour and Frankie cutting. happy days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michaR

Hey do you know where about in the west side it has moved to? and what number they are using? thank you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭moochers

Toni and Guy has moved to William St West, opposite the Blue Note, it's right beside the secondhand clothes shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michaR

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lele23

It is opposite the blue note on William street west.. All the same staff and the number is <numbers by PM but websites ok, moderator>.. =]

Advertisement